AJ/Ruiz II in Saudi Arabia
closer to 11 I think. I read somewhere 10pm UK time. But pays to check
So if it's the below time frame, I'd guess you'd be safe at 9AM NZ time. My guess is that it's sometime after 10AM,

Looks like Sky is having the AJ/Ruiz fight from 5AM-Noon on PPV for $35. It'll be on not this Sunday but next Sunday (NZ time).
https://www.stuff.co.nz/sport/opinion/117930136/andy-ruiz-jr-v-anthony-joshua-ii-brits-fatal-flaws-that-could-cost-him-his-career
https://fightnews.com/anthony-joshua-interview/62823

https://fightnews.com/andy-ruiz-jr-interview/62821
Hearn: Both Joshua & Ruiz Are Happy With Referee, Judges
By Elliot Foster Published On Wed Dec 4, 2019, 02:37 AM EST
Anthony Joshua is confident that he will have what it takes to get revenge on Andy Ruiz Jr. out when the pair meet again this weekend.

The 30-year-old will fight the Mexican in Saudi Arabia, bidding to get back the WBA Super, IBF, IBO and WBO heavyweight crowns.

Joshua was dealt a crushing blow to his status as the number one worldwide boxing star back in June when, at Madison Square Garden in New York, he was dropped four times before being stopped by ‘The Destroyer’.

Fast-forward more than six months and the former Olympic champion –– who won the world title in just his 16th fight and has repeatedly sold-out stadiums in the UK –– gets his chance to exact revenge, on Saturday, at the Diriyah Arena.

Ruiz Jr., for what it’s worth, has had longer to prepare for this fight –– having stepped in as a late replacement for drug test-failing Jarrell Miller first time around –– and is set to pocket around £10million as he looks to keep hold of his belts.

The referee for the fight is Luis Pabon, who Joshua's promoter, Eddie Hearn, believes is the perfect neutral referee.

Pabon flew to Russia in August and refereed Sergey Kovalev's win over Anthony Yarde. And he was in Saudi Arabia last year, as the referee for the WBSS finale, with Callum Smith knocking out George Groves.

"Luis Pabon is a very, very experienced world championship referee," Hearn told Sky Sports.

"We had within the agreement to have neutral officials. A neutral referee then a British judge, an American judge and a neutral judge. The governing bodies sent through recommendations for the officials, each side comes up with a few that they are happy with, then we find common ground. We are both happy with Luis Pabon and the judges.

"It's impossible to host an event like this without an argument, whether it's about the changing rooms, the ring-walks, the corners, the gloves, the hand-wraps, the hotel or someone not liking the buffet."
And the hits just keep on coming:

https://www.stuff.co.nz/sport/combat-sports/117954303/anthony-joshua-says-he-is-a-changed-man-for-rematch-with-andy-ruiz-jr
I'm hoping AJ gets knocked out again. Apparently he's getting six times more money than ruiz this fight.
(12-05-2019, 08:52 PM)mippy Wrote: I'm hoping AJ gets knocked out again. Apparently he's getting six times more money than ruiz this fight.

I saw somewhere that AJ was getting over a hundred million, with Ruiz getting 10 million. But I can't believe that's right. Anybody have any exact figures, not withstanding PPV revenues?
I heard 85 to 12 mil
All up for the 2 fights Ruiz pockets $20mil not too bad really- AJ brings the $$ and split was agreed earlier.
If Ruiz wins his purses will probably drop as he not a huge draw like AJ
I bet Wilder and Fury hope AJ wins because he generates the big coin.
Wilder only got $35 v Ortiz...
Thanks. I always thought the UK would be the big money fight if there is a rubber match and AJ wins. Looks like Saudi Arabia pays way more, which is probably why Ruiz wants to fight in Saudi again. I think AJ was getting around $50-60 million in the UK, with opponents making around $10 million.

No telling how much Hearn is making...