AJ/Ruiz II in Saudi Arabia
He seems more interested in the media side and the contracts than actually winning- he signed a rematch contract he should honor it. Win this fight and he is free to call the shots = mega deal v Wilder or Fury
Matchroom files lawsuit against Andy Ruiz

Looks like Matchroom Boxing has filed a lawsuit against WBA/IBF/WBO heavyweight champion Andy Ruiz. Ruiz contractually owes Matchroom a rematch with Anthony Joshua and Matchroom set the bout for December 7 in Saudi Arabia. The Ruiz camp, however, is balking at the pre-agreed purse (reportedly $9 million) and the location. Stay tuned…
I think lastest is Ruiz has signed for Saudi but has had his purse increased to do so... probably good business on his part
You are correct, bart. Money talks:

https://www.stuff.co.nz/sport/combat-sports/115274454/andy-ruiz-jr-finally-agrees-to-rematch-with-anthony-joshua-in-saudi-arabia
exactly Die $ talks, Ruiz would have public support to have his earnings increased to nearer AJs but at the same time he signed a contract- and he would not be in the position he is in without signing that contract.
The fact that he has wrangled some more $$ is good business and bluffing on his part- otherwise it would have been a drawn out legal mess and the titles would have been lost anyhow, so happy that isn't happening.
Now its time to pick a winner.... Even though I feel Ruiz style is all wrong for AJ I have a gut feeling AJs prep will be levels above what it was for New York - physically, mentally and most likely pharmaceutically...
Ruiz I think believes he has AJs number so doesn't feel he has to make adjustments.
Just my views
I like Ruiz but I think its better for AJ to win the titles back as he is a money making marketing machine. And I want AJ v Wilder much much more than i want Wilder V ruiz
AJ wins this. Remember the third round knockdown by AJ? There'll be plenty more of this before AJ closes the show and before Ruiz retaliates. Ruiz won't have just come off a good win where he was in good shape, for him. He's already fat, and the wrong kind of hunger. Like you, I want to see AJ/Wilder.
Lets hope that Ruiz has been foxing and has been preparing well and will be in great shape for the Saudi fight.
Tyson Fury: 3 reasons Ruiz beats Joshua again

By Ray Wheatley – World of Boxing

Former heavyweight champion Tyson Fury has offered up three reasons why Andy Ruiz Jr. will successfully defend his WBA, IBF, WBO heavyweight titles against former champion Anthony Joshua in Saudi, Arabia on December 7th. Speaking to Business Insider, Fury stated the desert heat, the fact that Ruiz has already kayoed Joshua, and Joshua’s lack of boxing ability will make the difference.

Reason 1: CLIMATE “It’s a bizarre location in Saudi Arabia and the heat might affect both fighters. If anything, Andy Ruiz might be more used to the heat because he’s Mexican and lives in California. It’s always hot there, whereas Joshua lives in London and it’s not always hot there.”

Reason 2: PSYCHOLOGY “[Joshua’s] already been knocked out, so that favors Ruiz.”

Reason 3: SKILLS “I think fighting fire with fire with someone who is quicker than you and puts better shots together is a disaster. I don’t really see the fight going any differently unless AJ comes out and boxes on his toes, which we know he can’t do.”
1 and 2 yeah possibly
3- can AJ box and move at length ... yes why not. Did that v JP so all he needs is a matchroom appointed ref that keeps Ruiz in the appointed game plan that suits AJ..
Doing this is the way AJ regains his titles and he will not give Ruiz another shot... his style is all wrong
I believe everything is moving to AJ's benefit - if he loses he can't blame EH who has moved mountains to give him all the aces
AJ wins because:

1) He will be better prepared, hungrier, and want revenge.
2) He'll know what to expect and adapt his gameplan.
3) AJ has hurt Ruiz once, in the third, and will know how to close the show.

PS Climate? Is the fight gonna be outdoors?