AJ vs Whyte on Sky
OK Sky Subscribers:  AJ vs Whyte from 6AM to Noon on this Sunday on Sky Sport 65.  My guess is that the fight will start mid-morning.  No charge.
O2 Arena (Millenium Dome), Greenwich, London, United Kingdom view event
Lightweight Kevin Mitchell 39 3 0 S Ismael Barroso 18 0 2 12

interim WBA World lightweight title
Heavyweight Anthony Joshua 14 0 0 S Dillian Whyte 16 0 0 12

Commonwealth (British Empire) heavyweight title
vacant BBBofC British heavyweight title
WBC International heavyweight title
Cruiserweight Tony Bellew 25 2 1 S Mateusz Masternak 36 3 0 12

vacant EBU (European) cruiserweight title
Lightweight Luke Campbell 12 0 0 S Yvan Mendy 32 4 1 12

WBC International lightweight title
Middleweight Chris Eubank Jr 20 1 0 S Gary O'Sullivan 22 1 0 12

Featherweight Josh Warrington 22 0 0 S Jorge Sanchez 15 0 0 10

WBC International featherweight title
Super Featherweight Martin Joseph Ward 12 0 2 S Miguel Gonzalez 13 4 0 6

Featherweight Reece Bellotti 4 0 0 S Samuel Escobar 2 6 2 4

Light Heavyweight Jake Ball 3 0 0 S Richard Horton 9 5 0 4

Welterweight Ted Cheeseman 2 0 0 S Ian Henry 1 0 0 4
Thanks for the headsup
Awesome News. Fury V Klitschko for free and now Whyte V Joshua for free. THANKS SKY!

I am predicting Dillian Whyte to KNOCK OUT Anthony Joshua.

Anyone else with me or are you all backing AJ ?
I am with you, bro.

I rate it a 50/50 fight.

-Kiwi
(12-09-2015, 11:38 PM)Kiwi Wrote: I am with you, bro.

I rate it a 50/50 fight.

-Kiwi

Good call Guys. The winner to fight Parker for the Commonwealth Heavyweight Strap next year. Looks an awesome card as well with a few grudge match-ups to make it very interesting.
I'm backing Joshua - he's looked like a total beast, and however he's got that body, he uses it well.

It might be because Whyte didn't fear anything Minto had, but he got tagged a few times and looked wide open to a clean overhead right (or even straight right). Defense like that wouldn't just be reckless, but plain stupid against AJ.
Whatever happens, we'll find out what sort of chin at least one (and hopefully both) of them has.

Whyte has taken care of Minto, Costa Jr. and Nascimento quicker than JP, so he's dangerous. Looking forward to it
I agree. He was very open, and got hit with some power shots by Minto, but no power. AJ will be different.
Knowing Whyte beat Joshua once before I thought this would be 50/50. But seeing the fight I think this is going to be fairly straight forward for Joshua. Whyte charged Joshua in a phone booth ring for 2.5 rounds. He got the points and a knock down that didn't look like much and didn't seem to phase Joshua. By the end of it Whyte looked gassed. In a normal ring, without head gear I thing Whyte will have second thoughts on tactics after eating a few counters. And then it will be all down hill for him, if he lasts that long.

Unfortunately I am going to be travelling on Sunday and will miss out on watching this event also.
That Joshua fight was actually Whyte's first amateur boxing bout.

I think he will jab a lot and last longer than many think.

I also feel he still has a good chance to win. We will see...

-Kiwi