AJ vs Whyte on Sky
The earlier AJ establishes his jab, the easier he fight will be for him.

If he goes looking for an early KO, he might get a surprise.

AJ round round 4.
Hey Die ,

Where did you hear that the fight was going to be Screened live on Sky Sport Channel 65 ?

Ive looked at the Schedule and its just got UFC 194 scheduled for sunday.
Saw it on Sky Sport Channel 65. 6AM to Noon.
Whyte can jab - and may take it long to tire Joshua out.

Or it may become a massive WAR - in which case someone will be going DOWN early

It is a 50/50 fight who wins.

-Kiwi
I see this fight as the boxing equivalent of All Blacks vs France RWC 2015, where Joshua vs Whyte's amateur fight is like Abs vs France RWC 1999 & RWC 2007, with Joshua being the ABs because of his favouritism and Whyte being France.

You would expect AJ to win based on talent alone, and the more you discount Whyte the more likely he is to cause an upset. If AJ comes in expecting to win, that's when he'll be tipped up. But I don't think AJ thinks he'll win easily at all, and it feels like (and I'm only judging from media and forums as I don't have any inside information on the 2 camps) that AJ's camp aren't being complacent and my pick would be another AJ win via KO within the first few rounds.

I wouldn't be surprised if Whyte does win, but that's my pick.
I think Whyte is going to rough him up, get inside early and negate AJ's preferred 1-2. AJ has KO'ed from distance when he has his opponents against the ropes. Whyte will be determined that he'll be the one pushing forward, thus reducing the space, and AJ's effectiveness. Being the taller man, AJs long levers will not be as effective in close.

Whyte, KO in the 6th.
(12-11-2015, 03:30 PM)NakiFan Wrote: I think Whyte is going to rough him up, get inside early and negate AJ's preferred 1-2. AJ has KO'ed from distance when he has his opponents against the ropes. Whyte will be determined that he'll be the one pushing forward, thus reducing the space, and AJ's effectiveness. Being the taller man, AJs long levers will not be as effective in close.

Whyte, KO in the 6th.

Bold prediction NakiFan. I've had a few of those.
For reasons I've previously mentioned I'm picking AJ in 4, (AJ looks powerful, quick, focused - Whyte's defense looks very open with low left hand) but I did pick Klitschko....

Just a bit gun-shy after getting smoked by Bfan last time round

gothenaki "If Fury tries to switch-hit I can see him eating a mean left hook and getting finished. He'll probably eat quite a few jabs and some heavy straight-rights on the way to his inevitable demise.."
shamrock "Hope he gets flattened", "cant wait to see Klit close the power mouth Brit", "Bfan you're drinking too much coke"
jamieson "If light punching Cunningham can put Fury down I dread to think what Klitschko does to him."
NakiFan "I think the fight will be won not by Klit's right, but by his left hook."

Boxingfan25 "FURY is a Mover hes going to Show Klit all sorts of Tricks hes got it all Tyson and i cant wait for him to show it against Klitschko."
Thanks gothenaki, I'll probably be regretting the Whyte KO prediction. Your above post has prompted me to create a prediction thread....following the bold claims of the forum dwellers on fight predictions.
(12-11-2015, 08:42 PM)NakiFan Wrote: Thanks gothenaki, I'll probably be regretting the Whyte KO prediction. Your above post has prompted me to create a prediction thread....following the bold claims of the forum dwellers on fight predictions.

Haha. Don't worry Naki - you've got Bfan on your side with the Whyte prediction. Good idea on the prediction thread. You win some you lose some....
AJ to clean him up with TKO Round 2!