Browne v Chagaev
Well done to Browne, I did think he would get stopped inside 3 rounds so credit to him massive achievement! Especially getting up off the canvas. Was impressed with his movement, and that that uppercut kept finding a home. Ruslans straight left was very effective also. Im glad to say, an enjoyable fight!
Thanks NakiFan, for the video. Chagaev was doing well, and then he wasn't. Well done, Browne.
Surprised longeran and Barry haven't been interviewed by stuff yet saying parker would have KO'd Browne and chagaev in a round.

Sure something will be up within 24 hours
That was a great fight. Browne showed major improvement all over. His defense still needs work. Imo after that performance Browne will touble alot of the bigger names ahead. Entertaining fight.
Browne went well, good stuff. That was quite funny InfernO spot on haha
https://mobile.twitter.com/joeboxerparker/status/706243302132097025
Besides the fact that he's quite slow. I was impressed with Brownes ring movement.
(03-06-2016, 07:43 PM)mippy Wrote: Besides the fact that he's quite slow. I was impressed with Brownes ring movement.

Yeah, I thought Browne really moved well.
I refuse to think of him as a heavyweight title holder. Number??? beats number???? Rubbish.Fury beat Klitskho. He's the only champion, the rest are wannabes.
(03-06-2016, 11:14 PM)craigyid14 Wrote: I refuse to think of him as a heavyweight title holder. Number??? beats number???? Rubbish.Fury beat Klitskho. He's the only champion, the rest are wannabes.

No thoughts on the fight?