Cotto vs Alvarez on Sky Sport
Yep, this fight is free to Sky Sport subscribers.  On Sky Sport Pop Up Channel 57.  Should be a great fight.  It's listed as 3PM Sunday.
Here's the weigh-in:

http://www.fightnews.com/Boxing/live-stream-cotto-vs-canelo-official-weigh-in-314389
The event is up and running, couple of hours probably before the main event.
Great first up undercard with Rios and Velez.
Main event up next.

That super featherweight fight was insane. Hope Takashi Miura comes out of that ok, was out on his feet for a long time before the ref stepped in.
Whats the deal with honouring America? The Puerto Rico and Mexican anthems get followed by the American anthem. I suppose that one was for the crowd.
American anthem, because it was in Vegas.

Alvarez won a UD by a wide margin. Yes, he landed the heavier blows, but he never hurt Cotto, and Cotto landed many more punches. So, I had Cotto winning by a wide margin.
I had Alvarez winning by 2 rounds. Cotto never looked like hurting him, and boxers do get points for moving forward and being the agressor.
I think if Cotto had paid the sanctioning fees, there's a kind of unspoken rule the opponent has to come and "win" the belt, but by not having the belt, the judges saw Alvarez as the "champion elect", so Cotto didn't have that as a fall-back.
The judges scorecards were very Vegas.
Alvarez was in control the whole fight. Managed distance effectively, was aggressive. Cotto threw a lot, but most of his combos Alvarez blocked and avoided, and usually got a good shot in himself.

AND you are up against compubox again.

[Image: CaneloCotto.jpg]
Canelo won that Easy. Cotto is known for recovering very very Quickly and he needed to do that tonight as Canelo landed some hard heavy shots. There were a couple of occasions where Cotto looked to be a little bit stunned for a second but as I said he recovers quickly so hard to
Notice unless you watch very closely.