Parker/Leapai, June 29th
Nope, not the next fight according to ESB. You can follow the RxR on Eastside. https://www.boxingforum24.com/threads/demetrius-cesar-andrade-vs-maciej-sul%C4%99cki-joseph-dennis-parker-vs-elise-leapai-rbr.632113/page-6

Anyone know a way to follow the fight with video??? Without paying for it!
Check ur inbox Die
Shite fight - not a great start to his Matchroom contract
Well, that was embarrassing.
Chisora wins if JP fights like that
I thought Parker fought a very good fight against a punching bag who didn't fight back! Joe was fast with combos, but where was the power? Why did they stop the fight if Leipai wasn't hurt and was fighting back? Sure, it was one-sided, but so what? Don't stop a one-sided fight, except maybe in the amateurs.
The power is what I noticed missing Die
Yes some great combos and speed at times
I can understand they may have wanted a few rounds but not 10... in this current heavyweight climate 5-7 rounds finishing with a devastating KO would have been a positive but not this.
It does seem JP struggles at times when he should look at his best- v Conjau - Hughie
Parker doesn't modulate approach very well. First four rounds he was throwing everything he had from the hip, 98% of it being blocked. He got a little tired, so started coasting. He eventually started getting through the guard, finding openings, but kept on coasting. I expect he does have decent power, but he gassed it out when he didn't have a chance to land it.

I expect if Parker didn't land after the low blow against Flores it would have been a boring 10-12 rounds as well. He wasn't landing anything up until that point.
Stamina issues - again?
I think he threw alot in the first and then decided not a good idea to punch himself out as nothing overly hurt leapai but nothing was coming back- Leapai's game plan was the Homer Simpson blueprint coached by Moe Szyslak and JP realised this and decided not a good idea to gas himself out.