Wilder/Fury II
Tyson Fury set for WBC heavyweight rematch against Deontay Wilder
08:49, Jul 23 2019

Tsyon Fury and Deontay Wilder fought to a draw in their WBC heavyweight champioinship bout last December.
Tyson Fury says he'll fight Deontay Wilder in a sought-after heavyweight rematch early next year.

"The rematch has been confirmed and signed [for] 22 February. It's on, the rematch," Fury said at Q&A event in Bradford, England, The Guardian reported.

The outspoken British boxer's first bout with WBC heavyweight champ Wilder of the United States in Los Angeles in December 2018 was a draw. Fury was knocked down twice but also caused the unbeaten Wilder all manner of problems and some felt him unlucky not to be awarded a win.

Fury, who became the unified heavyweight world champ in 2015 with a win over Wladimir Klitschko before mental health issues and suspension saw his career put on hold, says he'll beat Wilder second time around.

"This time I am going to knock him the f... out," Fury said.

"This time I haven't been out the ring for three years … I haven't been abusing too much alcohol."

Wilder is set to defend his belt in another rematch in late September against Cuban veteran Luis Ortiz, who he beat in a spectacular fight last year.
No time to fight Whyte, and by then I assume the heavyweight division will look much different. Whyte should have fought AJ for less money when he had the chance.
I saw an interview recently Whyte saying he still feels he made right choice ....I doubt it
He would have pocketed 5mil UK then prob doubled that for rematch.
He just fought Rivas in ahard fight for (guessing) 3mil , secured mandatory but in reality is no closer to that title shot. Wilder has Ortiz and Fury lined up and n guarantee he gets through them.
Time for Dill to align to another sanctioning body
Usyk is ahead of him in the WBA and WBO, coming in at #1 and #2.  I believe Whyte is #3.  He's not gonna fight Ruiz or AJ (if he wins) anytime soon.  And like you say, Wilder dance card is full.  Even if Ortiz or Fury beat Wilder there would be a rematch.  So I'd fight Udsk and clean out the division leading to the champs.