Cards that will air Sunday 13 September in New Zealand
(09-13-2015, 07:27 PM)diehard Wrote: Yeah, Sham will say it's a good fight.  He even believed that Mayweather beat Pacman.  But he won't pay up.  Something about his government check being late...yes, I hate watching Mayweather fight, as he's not very exciting.  But, he threw twice the amount of punches than in the Pacman fight, and even tried to close out the fight with Berto a few times.  And yes, unbelievable defence and reflexes.

On another note, what's the goss on Hurrell, Gothe?  Will the Warriors keep him?  Last chance saloon to prove himself in pre-season training?  Someone has to mentor that guy, and keep him away from Manu.  NSW cup on tonite.
Die, I hate watching Mouth Mayweather fight and I didn't watch it with Berto. My son Regan loves the guy.. something about sport of boxing and not being hit etc; LOL Regan is bigger than me, I dare not argue.
If I owed you money Die I would borrow from Stormy to get it done, I can get stuff off Stormy without returning it because he would do the same to me, he uses my good name sometimes so he owes me...

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cards that will air Sunday 13 September in New Zealand - shamrock - 09-14-2015, 01:11 PM