Cards that will air Sunday 13 September in New Zealand
(09-13-2015, 06:52 PM)diehard Wrote: Gothe, many thanks for the link.  A really good fight.  Berto made a fight of it, but Mayweather just had too much skill and ring smarts.

Always welcome Die. 
Mayweather, what ever you think of him, has incredible reflexes and defense.
Berto landed 17% of his punches, and i reckon that's generous

Are you saying it's a "really good fight" so Sham will pay up?
Yeah, Sham will say it's a good fight. He even believed that Mayweather beat Pacman. But he won't pay up. Something about his government check being late...yes, I hate watching Mayweather fight, as he's not very exciting. But, he threw twice the amount of punches than in the Pacman fight, and even tried to close out the fight with Berto a few times. And yes, unbelievable defence and reflexes.

On another note, what's the goss on Hurrell, Gothe? Will the Warriors keep him? Last chance saloon to prove himself in pre-season training? Someone has to mentor that guy, and keep him away from Manu. NSW cup on tonite.
Sorry Die, have no new goss on Hurrell. Still very young and can bust tackles as well as anyone. would be a shame to let him go.
You can't teach that kind of running, but surely you can teach him defense.
It would be a shame to let him go but if they do, he'll obviously go to another team and play like a superstar.

Some intense games in the finals so far.
Didn't realise that this was Mayweather's farewell. Was hoping he'd have a mega fight with GGG before he retired at a catch weight.
(09-13-2015, 07:27 PM)diehard Wrote: Yeah, Sham will say it's a good fight.  He even believed that Mayweather beat Pacman.  But he won't pay up.  Something about his government check being late...yes, I hate watching Mayweather fight, as he's not very exciting.  But, he threw twice the amount of punches than in the Pacman fight, and even tried to close out the fight with Berto a few times.  And yes, unbelievable defence and reflexes.

On another note, what's the goss on Hurrell, Gothe?  Will the Warriors keep him?  Last chance saloon to prove himself in pre-season training?  Someone has to mentor that guy, and keep him away from Manu.  NSW cup on tonite.
Die, I hate watching Mouth Mayweather fight and I didn't watch it with Berto. My son Regan loves the guy.. something about sport of boxing and not being hit etc; LOL Regan is bigger than me, I dare not argue.
If I owed you money Die I would borrow from Stormy to get it done, I can get stuff off Stormy without returning it because he would do the same to me, he uses my good name sometimes so he owes me...
Well, truth be told, Stormy owes me money too. I see that Duco is promoting in Hamilton later on in the year. How about you boyz shout me ringside tickets, with a Barbie and cold beer beforehand in Chartwell?

Don't mind the Mouth. Ali had a mouth on him too. But to spend money to watch an unexciting fight? No way. From a purist boxing standpoint, I'll watch him fight. But pay money several times a year? No way.

Sham, who you pickin' for AJ to fight next?
Die, Stormy is proving to be a drifter and a phantom member of this society, needs be offered penalties to get him under control again like we had him back a bit. I know poetry is your persue but cuts no ice wth me.

AJ is up against Dillian Whyte next Die, his nemisis, the guy who beat Minto. AJ will KO Whyte too I'm thinking but they are both heavy handed. I'm also thinking AJ is the next Mr Unbeatable in Wlad's footstep in heavyweight boxing, more dynamic perhaps because he seems prepared to commit earlier..