Klitschko V Fury
Haha he is most certainly running scared he knows he's in for a hell of a fight and he's doing this to try and mess with Tyson and make him lose focus. So many of Klitschkos opponents have been intimated by him and are beaten before they even step into the ring but Tyson isn't the leas bit intimated by Klitschko and Wlad knows this too. Early in his career when Tyson went to Klitschko training camp the late great Emanuel Stewart said that Klitschko would not fight Tyson and that he was the heir to the throne.
Ah, but the drama. Much better than Jennings. We have a guy who is taking it to Klit, bad mouthing him left, right, and centre, dressing up as Batman, gonna end his rein for all the boxing world. Pure theatre. Until, he gets KO'd in the 2nd with all gunz blazin'.
http://www.stuff.co.nz/sport/other-sports/72667719/wladimir-klitschko-vs-tyson-fury-world-boxing-title-fight-rescheduling-announced
There was talk of this fight being postponed till possibly February next year so I'm glad to hear it's on in November. I really hope Klitschko doesn't pull out again apparently Tyson is going to the next press confrence with his mouth taped shut as he doesn't want to scare Klitschko off again by coming on to Heavy!
Bfan you're drinking too much coke
Haha we will find out November 28th.
Love the theatrics.  Got good stuff coming up.  GGG vs Lemieux, October 17th.  Baby Joseph October 15th.  Super 8 and James Langton November 3rd.  Klit vs Fury November 28th.  Sham as Santa Claus December 25th.  All good.
What then would you like for Christmas Die ?

Oh, footnote,
we have run out of blackmesh stockings.......lol
OK, Sham. This is what I want for Christmas:

1) James Langton to beat Monty Betham
2) Klit to get knocked out, and then KO Fury in a rematch
3) Stormy to show his ugly head
4) Chris Martin to forgive me
5) Baby Joseph to KO Meehan
6) Parker to fight a top ten guy
7) Definitely blackmesh stockings
8) Share a drink with Sham
9) Another trip to Italy
10) World Peace

All premature, but I'm a me now more kinda guy.
Well Die I hope than Langton wins as well
I hope that Klit koes Fury
Sorry you crossed the line with stormy and Mr martin
I hope Meehan hammers Jo Parker
Parker isn't ready for top ten
Neither my wife or I know where to purchase
Black mesh stockings, err, maybe pantyhose..
We should get a drink together sometime albeit coffee or green tea
You have to ask Mrs Diehard about Italy trip
The Russians will never allow world peace..

You got 2 out of 10
Not a great score Die except you arnt responsible for stormy and Chris finding something else to do nor Fury and Jo getting smacked up.... Oh, I'll contact stormy for you about the stockings, I know he wears them out cycling, him and fai have been spotted together...