Klitschko V Fury
Am looking forward to this fight I don't believe Tyson has shown anywhere near his best yet he is a lot better then most people think and I have him winning by late stoppage.
He'll either freeze like Haye or shock the world! Klit has to get old soon.
Big call... Crazy exciting HW division if you're right- opens it right up...
I have Klit dominating and early stoppage. Klit fights and beats every quality fighter in the division, Fury is (in my view) too inexperienced.

Good luck to Fury though, a win for him would shake up the division
(09-02-2015, 12:27 AM)Boxingfan25 Wrote: Am looking forward to this fight I don't believe Tyson has shown anywhere near his best yet he is a lot better then most people think and I have him winning by late stoppage.

Hahahaha BF25, you may be in for a bad night I'm thinking..
Fury will be both the biggest threat to Klit because of his size, jab, and power, and also one of Klit's easier opponents due to the difference in skill level. Klit ends this early.
Weirdly Bryant Jennings' reach is only 1" shorter than Furys despite the height difference (84" vs 85"), and Klitschko has always out-jabbed long reach opponents (TT, Wach etc), through great footwork and excellent technique.
If Fury tries to switch-hit I can see him eating a mean left hook and getting finished. He'll probably eat quite a few jabs and some heavy straight-rights on the way to his inevitable demise..
Fury should've fought bigger guys than Chisora, Hammer, Cunningham and Johnson when preparing for Klitschko. Joey Abell is the tallest in the last 4 years at 6"4
Stabbing jabs at Chisora and Hammer with an 11" reach advantage will do nothing for him when he faces Wlad
Fury says he’ll quit boxing if he loses to Klitschko

By James Slater

Unbeaten heavyweight contender Tyson Fury says a lot of things, as even casual boxing fans are well aware, and the self-assured fighter has made a verbal promise to retire from boxing if he does not defeat heavyweight king Wladimir Klitschko when he challenges him in Dusseldorf, Germany on October 24th.

Speaking with Sky Sports News, Fury said he will defeat Klitschko and rid the division of his “boring” style.

“If I can’t knock him out then I must be useless,” Fury said today. “If I can’t beat a 40-year-old man (Wladimir is actually 39), I need banning from boxing. If I can’t, then I won’t be boxing on because I won’t be able to achieve and get my goals. He’s been a great champion but [he has] not fought anyone of note. That’s where I come into it. I’m a 6ft 9inch man who can move and throw different shapes around the ring. He’s fought big men who can’t move and small men who are small and can’t get to him.

“It’s not going to be a points decision in Germany as we all know. You are not going to beat a super champion in his own country on points, so I need a knockout to get a victory, it’s not a problem for me. He’s been knocked out three times. Three men (Ross Puritty, Corrie Sanders and Lamon Brewster) have done it and if a man can be knocked out three times before, what’s to stop him getting knocked out again?”

Fury insists Klitschko’s “jab-and-grab” style will not work against him. But will Fury be a man of his word if he does experience defeat for the very first time next month? Interestingly, as reported by trade weekly in the UK, Boxing News, there is a rematch clause in the contract, so if Fury does pull off the upset, he will be heading back to Germany to face Klitschko for a second time. But will there be a need for a return? Some good judges are picking Fury to win, but most experts are sticking with the champion.
The bottom line is that Tyson will come to FIGHT and actually try to WIN unlike previous klitschko opponents like Jennings who was satisfied just to go the distance and not get knocked out. Tyson is so underrated he hasn't had to show off all his skills and tools in his previous fights because he's never been pushed but klitschko will bring the best out in Tyson.
Which is why I'm giving Fury a chance. Not a good one, but as you say, he comes to fight. Finally, hopefully, an opponent will take it to Klit and make him work. He has the size and power to trouble Klit. The question mark is the skill.