AJ vs Miller
This should be a non title fight really, Miller's beaten nobody to get ranked.
Absolutely agree. He's a total hype job as far as I can see
https://www.stuff.co.nz/sport/combat-sports/110722859/anthony-joshua-shoved-by-jarrell-miller-at-fiery-new-york-press-conference
Big Baby says Joshua has a rematch clause

By TMZSports.com

Heavyweight Jarrell “Big Baby” Miller says WBA/IBF/WBO champion Anthony Joshua forced a “bitch ass rematch clause” into their fight contract … telling TMZ Sports, he’s already preparing to knock the dude out TWICE!!! We spoke with “Big Baby” after his clash with Joshua in NYC on Tuesday — where Miller straight SHOVED Joshua while promoting their June 1 championship fight at Madison Square Garden.

Miller knows he’s the underdog in the fight … but says the critics can “kiss my ass” — telling us he’s 100% confident he’ll hand Joshua his first L when they throw down. There’s a lot of trash talk in this clip too — Miller says a bunch of AJ’s wins (from early in his career) were “given to him” by corrupt refs who would stop fights early to ensure a Joshua victory.

In other words, Miller says AJ’s perfect 22-0 record is a sham — and he’s looking to expose Joshua in a big way.
Joshua-Miller in jeopardy after Big Baby fails drug test

Eddie Hearn, promoter of WBA/IBF/WBO heavyweight champion Anthony Joshua, said on social media that Joshua’s next opponent Jarrell “Big Baby” Miller has failed a random drug test. “We have been informed by VADA that there has been an adverse finding in Jarrell Miller’s sample collected on March 20th, 2019. We are working with all relevant parties and will update with more details soon. AJ’s preparation continues for June 1st at MSG,” he tweeted.

Reportedly Miller tested positive for the banned substance GW1516. The Joshua camp would have to find a new challenger for Joshua if Miller is suspended. The fight is slated for June 1 at Madison Square Garden in New York City so a new opponent would have about six weeks to prepare.
Team Parker would need atleast a 4 month training camp to step in :-)
(04-17-2019, 07:26 PM)craigyid14 Wrote: Team Parker would need atleast a 4 month training camp to step in :-)

Craig, would you do it if you were Parker? I understand he's been training, and if he were far along, I'd consider it, depending on $$$. Personally, I'd like for him to fight Whyte if he can be paid accordingly. Of course, Chisora is always ready for a scuffle.
My comment was tongue in cheek, surely he would jump at the chance....
(04-18-2019, 06:17 AM)craigyid14 Wrote: My comment was tongue in cheek, surely he would jump at the chance....

Craig, you are correct! See the Parker thread. I thought he'd be precious about it, negotiating $$$ and the length of his training camp. Well done, Joe! Although I prefer that Whyte get decent money and fight AJ.
I fear someone like this http://boxrec.com/en/boxer/640268