Warriors
...and furthermore, if the Warriors won the next four games, they would be in the top 8. But, given recent performances, I don't see them winning any more games this year. If that happens, they will have lost 8 in a row. That might lead to some major shake-ups. Right now, they just don't have any firepower to score.
Major shake ups happening any way die regardless of what's our result....at least 11 players will be let go next year...hence the reason likes of rts and Luke signed not just for there performance but also there professionalism on and off the field. I would actually make Hoffman the captain, we need to stop this patting on the back when we make mistakes crap, let them know they stuffed up big time... Don't think mannering has the nause to be the come down hard on u leader...
I expect big improvements now Hoffmans back. To me the Warriors issue is leadership. Mannering is a follow me Captain, but he's not a kick up the backside Captain, so when no one follows him the team sinks.

You can see when Hoffman is on the field he talks heaps which is something the team needs. Leuluai was the same. I wouldn't replace Mannering as Captain, he's a good leader, but he needs decent Seniors around him.
was in nz last week. saw the warriors first time ever. that one got ugly fast.
here's the problem guys lol

in his interview with tony itchy on Sunday the coach came out and told the public his senior players turned up fat unfit and ugly before the season started 2015.
that was like 7 months ago.. 11 players have or will be sacked this year and that's a good start lol

I hear a lot of BS warriors fans at the gym, oh next year will be our year lol ffks they say that every year..lol

go doggies..
I agree mippy. Keep Mannering, but have Hoffman, Friend, Rapira, Lillyman, Matulino, etc. support and help do the talking. I think Manu is the major problem. He has huge respect from everyone, and many on the team would do whatever he says. They wouldn't want to disappoint him. But Manu is so lovable and has that big smile, he gets away with murder. No one EVER bags him, not the coaches, not the players, and not the commentators. If I were Cappy, I'd have a heart to heart with him. He's making huge money, the players love him, so start setting an example.

I don't think sacking is the answer. It's changing the culture, and it starts with the coaching staff and senior players.
Sam is leaving at seasons end, friend is gone as well so load of experience gone just in those too
every year we sack the coach sack the players, change the culture now we gonna change the flag lol
I guess I was talking about the culture THIS year. 4 games to go. This is an important month. When/if they start losing, they can either give up or hold their head up high and try their hardest, something they do currently do. Kicks don't get chased, slow off the line, no support play, no bodies on the line, etc.

I for one think Friend is as good as Luke. Huge tackle count, and he's been doing dummy half runs for some metres. But he's only got one year left in his career. Smallest man on the team has the biggest heart. Tomkins is another story. Trots on defense, little support play, never gets past the first tackler after catching a kick. Doesn't have a try this year, nor has he made a 100 metres in any game that I can remember. RTS AVERAGES over 200 metres a game.

But RTS and Luke won't change the culture with their professionalism, just as Hoffman didn't. RTS and Luke will just slot into the current culture of not being mentally and physically strong. I've seen it in many organisations. The staff changes, but the culture remains the same. As I said, it all starts with Manu. He's the pivotal player that can change things.
Our support play is rubbish. So many offloads, and the person who gets the ball clearly has no idea what to do next.