Joseph Parker
https://www.boxing247.com/boxing-news/official-chisora-vs-parker-taylor-vs-jonas-on-may-1/173483
Sounds like ppv in both NZ and the UK.
I won't be buying this fight even if I'm keen to see if Parkers got any improvement
Yep, another $40 or $50. I'll probably buy it only because it's being supported by a good undercard. Throw Fa or Hemi in there and I'll pay extras...
Hey was on a interview confirming fight with Michelle Joy
JP is based in Ireland... Sham may have supported him then
It woulda taken alot for Sham to support JP, at least in public. But yeah, the Irish connection woulda done Sham in, and he'd be all in for Parker. Sham's Irish blood runs deep.
Parker-Chisora set for May 1

Heavyweights Derek Chisora (32-10, 23 KOs) and Joseph Parker (28-2, 21 KOs) will collide on May 1 at a venue to be determined. Also on the card is WBA light heavyweight champion Dmitry Bivol (17-0, 11 KOs) defending against Craig Richards (16-1-1, 9 KOs), undisputed women’s lightweight champion Katie Taylor (17-0, 6 KOs) against Natasha Jonas (9-1-1, 7 KOs), and middleweight Chris Eubank Jr (29-2, 22 KOs) vs. Marcus Morrison (23-3, 16 KOs). The event can be see live on Sky Sports Box Office in the UK and on DAZN in all markets excluding the UK, Ireland, China, New Zealand and Samoa.
Sounds like Parker - Hrgovic may be on as an IBF eliminator

I like this fight for the new "Kronk" Parker - and think he takes it handily
Kiwi, you are SO RIGHT. Do you have insider info, or are you just VERY SMART? I like this fight. I think JP's movement, and his being in the ring with Whyte and Chisora should help him.

https://www.boxing247.com/boxing-news/210113/210113
Joseph Parker offered IBF eliminator fight with Croatia's Filip Hrgovic - reports
Stuff sports reporters

New Zealand heavyweight Joseph Parker has reportedly been offered an IBF eliminator fight with Croatia’s Filip Hrgovic which could potentially pave the way for another crack at a world title.

American boxing writer Dan Rafael reported on social media on Tuesday (Wednesday NZ time) that Cuba’s Luiz Ortiz had turned down a fight with Hrgovic and that Parker, as the next contender in the rankings, had until Friday to decide whether to fight the Croatian.

Luis Ortiz on Saturday after knocking out Charles Martin in IBF semifinal eliminator: "Now I’m coming after every heavyweight in line for the title.” Apparently not. #boxing @Filip_Hrgovic @SauerlandBros https://t.co/pWRkRk90Lv

Anyone aspiring to have a crack at Olesksandr Usyk’s IBF heavyweight title must first face Hrgovic, a 2016 Rio Olympic Games bronze medallist.

A report on Britain’s Sky Sports website also claimed that Parker, who beat Dereck Chisora in Manchester last month, “has now emerged as the most likely opponent for Hrgovic”.

British promoter Eddie Hearn said after Parker’s win in Manchester that the Kiwi had “positioned himself really well’’ after his second straight points win over Chisora, and “maybe a final eliminator against Filip Hrgovic in the IBF is a great fight as well’’.

Parker’s Kiwi manager David Higgins last month raised a number of options for Parker, including an IBF eliminator with Hrgovic, a WBO eliminator with Joe Joyce, and rematches with Andy Ruiz Jr and Dillian Whyte.

Joseph Parker and trainer Andy Lee have plenty left in their partnership.
Higgins conceded the Parker camp had to consider risk and reward carefully for a fight against Hrgovic, who has a comparatively low profile but, with his size and promise, represents a significant risk and is seen as a dark horse in the division who people are avoiding.

Hrgovic, 29, is 1.98m and has a 208cm reach.

Parker, who turns 30 on Sunday, is 1.93m with a 1.93 reach.

Hrgovic has won all 14 fights since turning pro, 12 by knockout. He last fought in December, recording a technical knockout win over Serbia-born German national Emir Ahmatovic in Las Vegas.

Parker, who has had 30 career wins and two losses, won the vacant WBO world heavyweight title in 2016 with a split decision points win over Andy Ruiz in Auckland.