Joseph Parker
Hygovic needs marketing badly... he has little personality - is a nice guy and while you could say some of that is true with JP - English is not his first language...
He should call Suzanne Paul - get him on some infomericals.. get some exposure.
Or make him mandatory... means nothing- he will then fight no body for 18mths
Flip the percentage split--80-20 for Parker, and see if Hrgovic is interested. Truth be told, Mr Higgins needed to negotiate with them. Having said that, if there's not enough money in the pot, why bother.
Great article on Parker:

https://www.stuff.co.nz/sport/combat-sports/300500036/joseph-parker-on-how-a-sleepy-uk-town-became-the-hub-of-new-zealand-boxing
Have a great feeling about JP's potential right now

Hope he gets some good fights this year
Yeah much better place than when with KB - mentally- motivationally
I expect a very winnable fight first up hopefully on a TF undercard in a few months then a bigger fight few months after.
Hard to lock in decent opposition atm , very one is busy or protecting a ranking waiting on the top 3 to KO eachother
I think the first order of business is to sign up with a promoter, probably Hearn. I agree with you, an undercard with TF or AJ sounds about right. I say AJ because he's Hearn's fighter. Looks like they're going after Ruiz. Would be a good fight for JP.
sounds good dunno if Ruiz will ever take on a proper challenge again although he may believe he can beat JP
I think Ruiz thinks he can fight nobodies' and wait for a title shot as he is a former AJ conquerer
Here's a good video on the new Parker and his prospects-

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XHJ7l5ycRDg
Thanks kiwi! Who do YOU think JP should fight next? I'm figuring someone in the UK, as he's based there now. Thoughts?
Actually, I think there's a chance that Parker - Whyte II happens

Or perhaps Parker - Ruiz II

Hmmm. Could be wishful thinking...