Joseph Parker
Dunno what the alleged split is but I'm telling ya Die- Hygovic has zero $$ appeal so it's a split of sweet FA.
Dave Allen has more appeal in UK
All risk for little reward.
The reward is possible mandatory for IBF .... a title fight which could still be 15-24 months down the track.
Split is 75-25 to Hrgovic

They're treating him like a CHAMP

No wonder no-one will fight him
That split is re'dick
Maybe they don't want a competitive fight ...
Yes, a stupid, re'dict split for sure. What is the IBF's problem? No one but a fool would go near that. All this is is the two highest ranked fighters in the IBF fighting for a mandatory. Nothing more.

When something doesn't make sense, there's always more to the story. Now I understand. Can't believe the IBF is that stupid. Don't they want a competitive fight? Thinking about it, what does the IBF have to gain by a re'dict split? Not like money is going into their pockets from the split? Or is it?
IBF Champ-=Usyk

1. NOT RATED
2. Charles Martin
3. Filip Hrgovic (75%)
4. Joseph Parker (25%)
(01-06-2022, 08:30 PM)diehard Wrote: Yes, a stupid, re'dict split for sure.  What is the IBF's problem?  No one but a fool would go near that.  All this is is the two highest ranked fighters in the IBF fighting for a mandatory.  Nothing more.

When something doesn't make sense, there's always more to the story.  Now I understand.  Can't believe the IBF is that stupid.  Don't they want a competitive fight?  Thinking about it, what does the IBF have to gain by a re'dict split?  Not like money is going into their pockets from the split?  Or is it?
There is always more than meets the eye. 
Nothing is done without someone getting a slice of pie, who is it though??
Keeping Hygovic protected species... telling the public he is the most ducked/feared HW on the planet.....
It must be some rule they have about an "eliminator"

Weird - I don't get it
should be dam near 50/50
60/40 at most - its not a title fight
I think it is only 75-25 if Hrgovic is ranked 2nd
with the IBF

Which should be the case as of this month
Kiwi, haven't seen the split on any ESB articles. Are you finding your info in the forums from people in the know???