Joseph Parker
https://www.boxing247.com/boxing-news/official-chisora-vs-parker-taylor-vs-jonas-on-may-1/173483
Sounds like ppv in both NZ and the UK.
I won't be buying this fight even if I'm keen to see if Parkers got any improvement
Yep, another $40 or $50. I'll probably buy it only because it's being supported by a good undercard. Throw Fa or Hemi in there and I'll pay extras...
Hey was on a interview confirming fight with Michelle Joy
JP is based in Ireland... Sham may have supported him then
It woulda taken alot for Sham to support JP, at least in public. But yeah, the Irish connection woulda done Sham in, and he'd be all in for Parker. Sham's Irish blood runs deep.
Parker-Chisora set for May 1

Heavyweights Derek Chisora (32-10, 23 KOs) and Joseph Parker (28-2, 21 KOs) will collide on May 1 at a venue to be determined. Also on the card is WBA light heavyweight champion Dmitry Bivol (17-0, 11 KOs) defending against Craig Richards (16-1-1, 9 KOs), undisputed women’s lightweight champion Katie Taylor (17-0, 6 KOs) against Natasha Jonas (9-1-1, 7 KOs), and middleweight Chris Eubank Jr (29-2, 22 KOs) vs. Marcus Morrison (23-3, 16 KOs). The event can be see live on Sky Sports Box Office in the UK and on DAZN in all markets excluding the UK, Ireland, China, New Zealand and Samoa.