Joseph Parker
(03-13-2021, 03:18 PM)Calikiwi Wrote: This is the first I’ve ever heard of this story. I hope it’s wrong. Stupid doesn’t begin to cover it, if this is the case.

I think he did a favour for a friend. And made a little money on the side. Is that wrong? YES He's not scared Kiwi, he's arrogant.
This is probably also why Parker has gone to the UK, the press over there won't care about it and he will be able to just get on with his career.
(03-13-2021, 03:18 PM)Calikiwi Wrote: This is the first I’ve ever heard of this story. I hope it’s wrong. Stupid doesn’t begin to cover it, if this is the case.
I heard about this in 2019, but why should stories like this surprised you guys?  This is normal stuff lol..when your on top you want more, more women more sex more drugs more money,  happens with politicians and top sports people  lol
(03-13-2021, 06:01 PM)faimoko Wrote:
I heard about this in 2019, but why should stories like this surprised you guys?  This is normal stuff lol..when your on top you want more, more women more sex more drugs more money,  happens with politicians and top sports people  lol

And Faimoko!
Parker vs Chisora ha been announced for May 1st.

Bring the "Kronk" or go home
It's a good fight to take and it's also good Parker's becoming active.
Joseph Parker to face Brit Derek Chisora in his first fight under new trainer
8:25AM • SOURCE: 1 NEWS

Joseph Parker has confirmed his first fight with his new team will be against British heavyweight Derek Chisora on May 2nd (NZ time).

Chisora said the fight the pair had postponed at short notice in October 2019 was because Parker was scared.

"We've been here before, in 2019, I flew to Vegas to film a face-to-face with Parker. I called [David] Haye as soon as I left and told him 'This guy isn't going to get in the ring with me', I could see the fear in his eyes,” Chisora told the UK’s Sky Sports.

Joseph Parker’s bid to keep his name secret in drug case thrown out by Supreme Court
"Now, second time around I hope he fights. I'm looking forward to the fight, I cannot wait to get back in the ring! I love fighting, it is what I love the most. Good luck to Joseph Parker and his new team, we shall see you for war on May 1.”

Parker said he was developing a bond with new trainer, Englishman Andy Lee, after parting ways with longtime cornerman Kevin Barry following the win over Junior Fa in Auckland in February.

Joseph Parker says he was given 'no chance to defend' himself in drug case investigation
"I've settled in and Andy and I are bonding well. Chisora and I have unfinished business and inside the ring one of us will get the job done,” Parker told the UK’s Sky Sports.

"I am well aware that a win on British soil and on world-wide television will put me in pole position whereas a loss will be catastrophic. I am more than up for the challenge. Bring it on Del Boy."
Love how the fight will happen soon!
This is a very good card also featuring Dmitry Bivol. I wonder if it'll be on DAZN lol
Parker-Chisora set for May 1

Heavyweights Derek Chisora (32-10, 23 KOs) and Joseph Parker (28-2, 21 KOs) will collide on May 1 at a venue to be determined. Also on the card is WBA light heavyweight champion Dmitry Bivol (17-0, 11 KOs) defending against Craig Richards (16-1-1, 9 KOs), undisputed women’s lightweight champion Katie Taylor (17-0, 6 KOs) against Natasha Jonas (9-1-1, 7 KOs), and middleweight Chris Eubank Jr (29-2, 22 KOs) vs. Marcus Morrison (23-3, 16 KOs). The event can be see live on Sky Sports Box Office in the UK and on DAZN in all markets excluding the UK, Ireland, China, New Zealand and Samoa.