GGG vs Canelo Rematch
Golovkin: I know what Canelo has become

Here are WBA/WBC middleweight champion Gennady Golovkin’s latest thoughts of his September 15 showdown with Canelo Alvarez:

Gennady Golovkin: “So many people show me their true face during and after the first fight with Canelo. I am talking about lots of different people. I know who I am and I know who Canelo is, and what he has become. I know what kind of people I am dealing with in this rematch, what everyone is about. I do not think about the first fight anymore. I did not lose that fight. I walked out of the ring with all my belts, still the world champion. The second fight is much bigger and more interesting. The last fight was a good experience because it was a learning experience. Now it is a different situation. I understand the situation. I now know that boxing is not just a sport. It is a business. That is one thing I learned from the first fight. So from that I learned how to deal with this rematch. I learned how to deal with Canelo and his promoter. Now we have new judges and a new referee. The world will see a new fight and different sides of that fight.”
Let's hope the fight itself is as entertaining as the lead up to it! :-)
https://www.boxing247.com/boxing-news/canelo-ggg2-final-press-conference-quotes/100079