Lance Revill
Whats his problem with Parker and his team? He rang into Radio sport and his whole take was really bitter and disparaging. Whats the history there?
Revill hates on NZ boxers, like Sham does. Both hate Parker and Tua. I think Revill is bitter because NZ boxing has made him irrelevant.
(07-30-2018, 03:50 PM)Ibeabuchi Wrote: Whats his problem with Parker and his team? He rang into Radio sport and his whole take was really bitter and disparaging. Whats the history there?

he's  got issues with samoan boxers..LOL..he hated Tua I dont know why maybe he's racist like sham? lol
(07-30-2018, 04:27 PM)diehard Wrote: Revill hates on NZ boxers, like Sham does.  Both hate Parker and Tua.  I think Revill is bitter because NZ boxing has made him irrelevant.

Revill extricated himself from his role in administration because he disagreed with the outcome adjudicated in the Ruiz Parker fight as I did.
We have been i  boxing for many years and probably have a right to an opinion.
Duco 1st, well there we go.. they ran boxing in nz and just may do it again heaven forbid.
Love the fighters? Absolutely, have known Parker and David Tua a long time. Love them both.
Spent many hours with fighters and always love the fighting man.
The spirit of the fighting man is in us too.
It's probably jealousy deep down, he's a bitter guy from the sounds of it.
(07-30-2018, 04:57 PM)shamrock Wrote:
(07-30-2018, 04:27 PM)diehard Wrote: Revill hates on NZ boxers, like Sham does.  Both hate Parker and Tua.  I think Revill is bitter because NZ boxing has made him irrelevant.

Revill extricated himself from his role in administration because he disagreed with the outcome adjudicated in the Ruiz Parker fight as I did.
We have been i  boxing for many years and probably have a right to an opinion.
Duco 1st, well there we go.. they ran boxing in nz and just may do it again heaven forbid.
Love the fighters? Absolutely, have known Parker and David Tua a long time. Love them both.
Spent many hours with fighters and always love the fighting man.
The spirit of the fighting man is in us too.

Most definitely in Revill.
(07-30-2018, 04:53 PM)faimoko Wrote:
(07-30-2018, 03:50 PM)Ibeabuchi Wrote: Whats his problem with Parker and his team? He rang into Radio sport and his whole take was really bitter and disparaging. Whats the history there?

he's  got issues with samoan boxers..LOL..he hated Tua I dont know why maybe he's racist like sham? lol

Oh hello Fai, how are you these days? Have you been keeping bad company.....lol
(07-30-2018, 05:14 PM)shamrock Wrote:

hey uso im great i come on here to see your posts always entertaining, knowledgeable and respectfull..iv  been bad lately but not as bad as you have been   lol
the Ruiz fight was close but watching it back Joe did enough to edge it especially with the jab, it did highlight his bad habit of landing a big punch and standing there to admire his work
(07-30-2018, 05:57 PM)faimoko Wrote:
(07-30-2018, 05:14 PM)shamrock Wrote:

hey uso im great i come on here to see your posts always entertaining, knowledgeable and respectfull..iv  been bad lately but not as bad as you have been   lol

Hey mate I wonder then whats been up with you..?

Respect you immensely uso, always on point and the one here who brings a totally different view