Poll: Fa vs Light
Fa
Light
[Show Results]

Fa vs David Light
At the moment I rekon this could be a 50/50 fight, especially after Malik Scott lauded Light's boxing ability and Fa's recent performances.
Long way down the track yet but I want to see Light v Nyika at cruiser
(06-30-2018, 01:47 AM)justafan Wrote: Long way down the track yet but I want to see Light v Nyika at cruiser

After Tai, would be good to see light take out Bryant and then set his sights on Australia vs a Kerry Foley level bloke...
Ridiculous, FA by ko
See Tai v Light announced today. Great fight and good to see Light backing himself to jump to that level. Tai is easily his toughest fight so far and it will be no cake walk. Tai is a hard man and will come to win. Tai pushed Fa close on a couple of cards didn't he?
(06-30-2018, 01:05 AM)Justapakeha Wrote: At the moment I rekon this could be a 50/50 fight, especially after Malik Scott lauded Light's boxing ability and Fa's recent performances.
They sparing partners and if you talk to mAlik about it he will tell you one way traffic.
markk:  Who is Fa eyeing up next?  Date?  

I know Junior took a lot of criticism for the Pascual fight, but I think he's much improved from his last outing.  More stamina, delivered his punches better, and better physique.  Sure, there's some work-ons, but the key is to keep improving...
(07-01-2018, 04:39 PM)diehard Wrote: markk:  Who is Fa eyeing up next?  Date?  

I know Junior took a lot of criticism for the Pascual fight, but I think he's much improved from his last outing.  More stamina, delivered his punches better, and better physique.  Sure, there's some work-ons, but the key is to keep improving...

He has a serious health issue. Shouldn’t have fought, will all make sense when is released. I have some more tests this week. Worst case wont fight for long time best case 4-5 months. So fingers crossed. Doctor couldn’t believe he went 10 rounds with condition. His lesson on not being to tough and letting people know when your tired so we can figure out. Lucky I did his bloods after fight
I wish Jnr a speedy recovery.
Yeah, all the best to Junior and Team Fa!