Parker vs Pettaway Results
The opponent is called Tamati Keefe and he is actually a farmer, oh dear.
Farmer's can be good. We have a farmer in Opunake, James Langton, who's ranked #7 in NZ, who would kick Butterbeans ass. He KO'd Pati last month.
There's a brilliant call out by Chauncey Welliver to 'the brown butterbean' on Facebook.
I was still behind the BDWG before the SBW fight, that's changed now as it's clear he's just punching his card for an easy paycheck....Guy can take a punch no doubt but he's a prime candidate to end up with brain-damage which is not something he or his family or the sport needs.
I think the brown butter bean would be a safe option, as would rohit singh
http://www.sportal.co.nz/other/news/brown-buttabean-definitely-keen-to-fight-human-garbage-disposal-chauncy-welliver/54dhkpv9fpcj1vmbv0owpfxc1
I think it would be a good fight. Two fatties, Welliver would outbox him and take his punches. But since Chauncy has no power, Buttabean would have his moments. Sad that Chauncy has stooped to this though. I think he can't get the boxing bug out of his system, and that he loves to come to NZ.
I didn't see him really box last time out Diehard..... True the boxing bug is hard to shake : )
Brown buttabean down to fight 7ft1 Jason Williams conquerer Julius Long 'john silver'. April 17 ABA stadium. At last a real boxer as an opponent.
The same Julius Long who sparrred with Tua for the Ustinov fight?

Interesting if true