Parker vs Pettaway Results
Any news boyz and girls?  I decided not to buy it, but am interested in what's happening.  Call me cheap, but interested.
Found this. Looks like Izu had a 2nd Round KO. Blackbourn coming into the ring.

http://tvnz.co.nz/othersports-news/live-updates-joseph-parker-v-jason-pettaway-6248569
Blackbourn only drew it seems, bad night for him and his team. Luckily for him I'm not sure duco can afford to drop too many more boxers, or it'll be $39 just to see Parker.
Diehard, I also decided not to buy it.

Last time I didn't want to buy it either, but at the last second I caved and got it. This time around it is more of a sideshow with Parkers fight being the only draw, against a chap billed as "not as good as the last guy".

I am interested in Parkers fight, but duco are losing the plot. I really hope ppv numbers are dropping each go around. I hate to think people are actually paying for this and thinking they are getting a boxing event.
So far there's been a 2nd round stoppage (so not even 6 mins)
4x3 bout (12 mins)
6x3 bout (18 mins)
And sh1tty 1 round novelty fight (not even 3 mins)
Let's hope Parker gets taken at least a few rounds.
4 round massacre, I'm really not sure if this type of fight does anything for Parker. It sounded worse than a sparring session.
Pleased Joseph won, also pleased I didn't watch it.
(03-05-2015, 11:35 PM)mippy Wrote: Pleased Joseph won, also pleased I didn't watch it.
That sums it up nicely.
(03-05-2015, 11:41 PM)craigyid14 Wrote:
(03-05-2015, 11:35 PM)mippy Wrote: Pleased Joseph won, also pleased I didn't pay for it.
That sums it up nicely.

Hopefully someone will upload this to youtube pretty soon. With a terrible card like this Duco should have left the Colonel at home and dropped the price to $10 or something.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LgU7uhhE1Ow highlights.
In Tua's 13th fight, he fought Calvin Jones, who was 16-8. His next five fights went the same way in terms of opponents. Cut Parker some slack. He's learning his craft. The hype doesn't come from him.