Parker vs Whyte
This is quick round up, a view shared by many on this forum. :-)

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=2FbudUvGsq8
Dillian Whyte believes Joseph Parker can return to win another world title
08:06, Aug 03 2018

Dillian Whyte has urged Joseph Parker to carry on fighting and believes the Kiwi can come back and win another world title.

Britain's Whyte beat Parker by a controversial unanimous points decision in London last weekend, a result the Kiwi camp have indicated they may appeal on the basis of a second round headbutt they claim seriously affected the scoring.

The win has propelled Whyte to the cusp of a world title sot and left Parker, o the back of two consecutive defeats, pondering his comeback route.

While some have called for Joseph Parker to retire, Dillian Whyte sees a bright future for the young Kiwi.
Whyte, so full of mongrel in the ring, was gracious as he offered Parker encouragement on Friday (NZT).

Whyte listed his current five top heavyweights to Sky Sports UK, saying they would be current world champions Anthony Joshua and Deontay Wilder, himself, Tyson Fury and Parker.

"Parker did great against me, it's the best I've seen of him so far," Whyte said of the 26-year-old New Zealander.

"He turned up and threw shots with me, stood in the pocket, we traded, there were knockdowns and we carried on fighting."

While some have called for Parker to retire, Whyte sees a bright future for the young Kiwi.

"He will do well in the future and carry on fighting. He beats 90 per cent of the heavyweights out there. I think he can definitely become a world champion again, he has every single ingredient there is and is still learning," Whyte said.

"Sharing the ring with guys like me will only propel him to do better in the future."

Whyte is desperate to fight WBA, WBO and IBF champion Joshua and is adamant he can win their rematch after Joshua KO'd him in their 2015 bout. "I always want to fight AJ, he'll be at the top of my list for my whole life."

Whyte says his resilience would be too much for WBC champ Wilder of the US.

"I just have to clip him once or twice and it'll be over, he will not be able to stand up to the pressure and power I will bring. You've seen the power I carry late on in the fight and I know he would not be able to deal with it."

Whyte had harsh words to say for former champion Fury.

"Fury is a joker, he's a mess, mentally and physically, he's irrelevant right now," Whyte said.

"He's saying he wants to fight Wilder, I think he is talking rubbish. If he wants a real fight, I am here, let's get it on in December. It's more realistic, him fighting me."

Stuff
Joe really struggles to adapt, seen in all the hard fights.
(08-02-2018, 08:51 PM)Ibeabuchi Wrote: Theyre right to challenge
and I challenge any of you to go back and find a round for Whyte in the first 5, apart from the false 10-8 2nd which changed the outcome
Its incredible how passive some of you are about some of the tactics employed by Whyte and the way the ref turned a blind eye and almost carried him through the 12th

If the ref is being lenient then Parker should have done it right back to Whyte.  What can the ref do then?  Nothing.  He either takes points from both or lets them both bend the rules.  Parker just got bullied.  It wasn't even that dirty of a fight.  It was sloppy but there was no intentional headbutts, elbows, hitting on the back of the head.  Stop crying and just face it, Parker isn't that good and lost.  Can he improve?  I think so, but part of being a great boxer is having some dog in you.  Parker has none.  He hasn't got the drive in the ring and he hasn't got the bollocks and selfish mentally to leave his trainer outside the ring.  Maybe stop looking at blaming and look at the common denominator - Parker.  He's constantly in close fights.  He doesn't do enough, lacks power, lacks size and gasses.  

The appeal is embarrassing.  
I'd love a rematch just to stop the whinging. Parker won't change a thing. Same trainer, same team, same fighter. He says everytime he fights he's been doing this and that to become a better fighter, but comes in looking exactly the same.

Whyte stops him in a rematch. Book it.
I don't think Whyte would want to fight Parker again, it was a torrid last round. That stays in the memory, plus he wouldn't be able to get away with so much rough housing. I'd love to see it but Whyte has a possible bigger reward now.
(08-03-2018, 11:15 AM)craigyid14 Wrote: This is quick round up, a view shared by many on this forum.   :-)

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=2FbudUvGsq8

Haha, that was awesome 
(08-04-2018, 04:08 AM)U.K. Fight Fan Wrote:
and I challenge any of you to go back and find a round for Whyte in the first 5, apart from the false 10-8 2nd which changed the outcome
Its incredible how passive some of you are about some of the tactics employed by Whyte and the way the ref turned a blind eye and almost carried him through the 12th

If the ref is being lenient then Parker should have done it right back to Whyte.  What can the ref do then?  Nothing.  He either takes points from both or lets them both bend the rules.  Parker just got bullied.  It wasn't even that dirty of a fight.  It was sloppy but there was no intentional headbutts, elbows, hitting on the back of the head.  Stop crying and just face it, Parker isn't that good and lost.  Can he improve?  I think so, but part of being a great boxer is having some dog in you.  Parker has none.  He hasn't got the drive in the ring and he hasn't got the bollocks and selfish mentally to leave his trainer outside the ring.  Maybe stop looking at blaming and look at the common denominator - Parker.  He's constantly in close fights.  He doesn't do enough, lacks power, lacks size and gasses.  

no hitting behind the head? did you watch it with your eyes closed? also there were elbow leads and uppercuts thrown whie the head was being held down. Parker has no dog? he cut up from that monster left hand and was the man still swinging at the end while Whyte was hanging on for dear life
(08-04-2018, 09:42 AM)Ibeabuchi Wrote:
(08-04-2018, 04:08 AM)U.K. Fight Fan Wrote:

no hitting behind the head? did you watch it with your eyes closed? also there were elbow leads and uppercuts thrown whie the head was being held down. Parker has no dog? he cut up from that monster left hand and was the man still swinging at the end while Whyte was hanging on for dear life

Power and more activity could have countered that. Sadly, it didn't happen. Made Parker the difference between a contender and champ.
In boxing theres fighters who are dirty. Hopkins and Holyfield spring to mind as succesful ones.

Point is Duco and Parker need to show this kind of fight IN THE RING. Parker was talking about bringing out the good ol kiwi "mongrel" and in the end he got beaten up in a street fight by the pom.

No point moaning, train and come back stronger.