What's next for Joseph Parker?
Jennings is a tricky fighter tho, no easy beat there and possibly no KO. Did you hear Haye is injured again! His body is just to old and keeps getting injured poor fella
I haven't heard about Haye I hope not - looking forward to that fight
Joseph Parker wants to more fights this year as he eyes comeback trail

Joseph Parker wants to fight twice more this year as he looks to manoeuvre his way back towards a world title shot.

The 26-year-old boxer is eager to get active after his frustrating points loss to Anthony Joshua in their heavyweight unification fight in Cardiff on April 1.

He believes a couple of fights in 2017 and another next year could have him back in place to challenge Joshua or whoever has the belts.

"I want to fight in July or August and again at the end of the year," Parker told Talamua Media in Samoa where he is taking a short break.

Parker believes the level of opponents must be good enough to help his rankings improve and get him back to mandatory challenging positions. Parker has been ranked No 5 by both the WBC and WBO in the aftermath to his loss.

"We want to get back as fast as we can and we don't want to fight anyone who isn't in the top five or top 10," Parker, whose record is 24-1, said.

"We want to progress and fight the best because we have shown we belong with the best."

Ideally Parker will return to Britain to cash in on his respected status there. But a fight in New Zealand could also be an option.

A month on from his 12 round tussle with Joshua, Parker's feelings remain much the same as they did immediately after the first loss of his professional career.

"It was a good fight and I can't complain ... the better man won," Parker said.

"When you have two skilful fighters fighting each other sometimes you don't land the punch you want to land."

Parker felt there were lessons there he would use to win a rematch.

He conceded he needed to be busier and throw more punches but he is adamant he and his trainer Kevin Barry are on the right path.

"We have shown we are at the top level, we just have to tweak a few things," he said.

"I can't stay in the past, I've got to move forward and improve.

"When I fight him (Joshua) again I will beat him if I adjust and change a few things."

- Stuff
Jennings would be a good comeback fight for Parker. Both on the comeback trail as well and both under top rank. I hope it is Parker's next opponent or someone like that.
https://www.boxingscene.com/joseph-parker-willing-fight-winner-loser-bellew-haye--127808