The Official "people picking parker" thread

What if...

#TeamParker
If Jo does wobble AJ I do believe Jo has some lethal killer instinct. Can he wobble AJ though?
If Whyte can, Parker can.
(03-20-2018, 01:41 PM)Msreef Wrote: If Whyte can, Parker can.

Anyone can

Aj is just some stiff glass chinned bodybuilder
(03-20-2018, 05:37 PM)Infern0 Wrote:
(03-20-2018, 01:41 PM)Msreef Wrote: If Whyte can, Parker can.

Anyone can

Aj is just some stiff glass chinned bodybuilder

Add Infern0 to the list! He had seen the light! And Sham for his prediction of Parker Round 7
(03-19-2018, 07:53 PM)Msreef Wrote: You forgot Sham and UK Fight Fan

Duco's press conference that was filmed in David Higgins' bedroom convinced me Parker will win.  That, and Parker seems to be banking on his chin, and chin alone, to win a unification fight gives me great confidence. 

Put me on the list.  
Inferno - you know full-well that I should be at the top of your list - you rogue British agent in the South Seas.

Parker to hover just outside range - with bursts of action that truly HURT Joshua. That is how the beatdown will begin.....

Parker by KO.

But I do give Joshua a big chance if he can start landing uppercuts. That is my main concern....
Can't wait hope its a great fight- less Charles martin and more Thrilla in Manilla
KB and Parker have been talking for several fights about Joe's increased power, only to lie about it, saying he LOST power due to his elbow pain. KB wanta shuck and jive.

BUT, if it is true about improved power with the elbow surgery, I think it gives Joe enormous confidence going into the fight.
I believe Joe can win this, but more importantly whatever the result this fight will cement Joe as a true contender/World Champion.

Have always said he needs to lose a couple and learn from these. Although he's had 24 fights I still rate him as quite green.

I want to see Joe fight Wilder, Whyte, Haye, and whomever else.

Styles make fights as we know and he definitely has the style to upset a lot of fighters at the top of the division.