Cedric Cushner passes away
http://i.stuff.co.nz/sport/other-sports/65581427/kiwi-heavyweight-david-tuas-expromoter-cedric-kushner-dies-from-heart-attack
Really sad. A real character. I sat with him during Tua vs Barrett II, when Tua knocked down Barrett in the 11th, only to lose a UD. Cedrick showed me his back surgery, which was pretty gruesome. He really felt betrayed by Tua. Tua snubbed him before and after the fight.
...and this:

RIP Cedric Kushner

By Karl Freitag

Longtime New York City boxing promoter Cedric Kushner passed away today from a heart attack at the age of 66. Kushner promoted many shows seen on HBO in the late 1990s and early 2000s. He specialized in heavyweight matches. He also did budget pay-per-view telecasts called “Heavyweight Explosion” and promoted an eight-man, one-night heavyweight tournament called “Fistful of Dollars” (won by Tony Thompson). He was the promoter of Hasim Rahman when Rahman won the heavyweight title in 2001 by knocking out Lennox Lewis in South Africa. However Rahman then abandoned Kushner and signed with rival promoter Don King. There was a lawsuit between Kushner and King, with King ultimately retaining the rights to Rahman. Kushner wasn’t actively promoting boxing in recent years.

A South Africa native who moved to the USA in the 70s, Kushner came to boxing from the music industry where he promoted the likes of Fleetwood Mac, Journey and even The Rolling Stones. In addition to Rahman, Kushner promoted the likes of Shane Mosley, Joel Casamayor, Shannon Briggs, Jameel McCline, David Tua and Michael Grant. Kushner was popular with the press core and will be fondly remembered.
why did Tua and him fall out?