Pro Fights in other Divisions
People forget how good Loma is/was. He wasn't himself the first half of the fight against Lopez, sustaining an injury (I think?). He was unbeatable before that. He'll beat Lopez if they ever fight again.

https://www.boxing247.com/boxing-news/former-foe-crolla-says-vasiliy-lomachenko-will-remind-people-of-his-greatness-in-nakatani-fight/181302
Yeah Loma needs a redemption chance but has to earn one v Lopez ,Lopez not going to give him 1 for his sake.
He's 33.  Time to make his move:

https://www.cbssports.com/boxing/news/vasiliy-lomachenko-vs-masayoshi-nakatani-does-a-loma-win-secure-a-rematch-with-teofimo-lopez/
https://fightnews.com/loma-nakatani-weights-from-las-vegas/115715

https://fightnews.com/barrios-tank-make-weight/115723
https://www.boxing247.com/boxing-news/vasily-lomachenko-vs-masayoshi-nakatani-official-weights/181432
Lomachenko stops Nakatani in nine

Former three-division world champion and two-time Olympic gold medalist Vasiliy Lomachenko (15-2, 11 KOs) scored a ninth round KO over Masayoshi Nakatani (19-2, 13 KOs) on Saturday night before a sell out crowd of 2,072 at Virgin Hotel Las Vegas. Rebounding from his loss to Teofimo Lopez last October, Loma took part Nakatani with technical skill. He knocked down Nakatani with a right hand in round five. Loma teed off in round six, but Nakatani withstood the onslaught. Nakatani’s right eye was almost closed after round seven. In round nine, Loma laughed a furious assault to batter Nakatani to a knee and end it. Time was 1:48.

“I’m happy because I won,” said Loma afterward. “All the strategies that we developed with my team {worked}. I reached all my goals. I won and now I’m back on track. Everybody saw how I won this fight, and everybody is waiting for the rematch {with Lopez}, so let’s make a rematch.

“He has a fight in the future with Kambosos, but how about after? In the beginning of next year. December, January, February? I am waiting. I’m happy about this if they are ready to give me a rematch after all I’ve done, after this fight. I am happy about this opportunity.”

Hall of Fame promoter Bob Arum added, “In case there was any doubt, Lomachenko proved he is still one of the very best fighters in the world. He is healthy and ready to fight any of the lightweights.”
Morrell destroys Cazares in one

By Boxing Bob Newman

Transplanted Cuban and now calling Minneapolis home, David Morrell, Jr. defended his WBA super middleweight title in spectacular fashion, icing previously undefeated Mario Cazares with a picture perfect left cross, leaving Cazares flat on his back and forcing referee Mark Nelson to wave matters off at 2:32 of the opening stanza at The Armory in Minneapolis, Minnesota. Morrell, Jr. is now 5-0, 4 KOs, while Cazares falls to 12-1, 5 KOs.
Just saw the Morrell/Cazares fight on SKY. Morrell has only fought 4, now 5 times, and is the champ (well, sort of). Looked really good, with a first round KO.
Zerafa pulls out of Tszyu bout

By Ray Wheatley – World of Boxing

WBA #6 middleweight Michael Zerafa has pulled out of the July 7 bout with WBO #1 light middleweight Tim Tszyu citing of COVID-19 restrictions in the state of New South Wales

“We’re happy to fight him anywhere in the country if it’s deemed COVID-free,” Zerafa told the Sydney Morning Herald. “I’m not going to go and fight with no team and no trainers behind me after being with them for the last 12 weeks in camp…I could go over there and fight but we start as a team and finish as a team. I stick by my team and when COVID is in place we can’t afford that. We said we’ll do it when things go back to normal in NSW, but they didn’t want to comply.”

Tszyu stated, “He’s been talking it up and he’s been chasing me, following me around for the last three years. Couldn’t get my name out of this mouth and it’s finally come to it. Now they’re making all this bullshit.”

Welterweight Steven Spark (12-1, 11 KOs) has stepped in to replace Zerafa.
Fenech: Tszyu is in a real fight now

By Ray Wheatley – World of Boxing

Hall of Famer Jeff Fenech is confident replacement Steve Spark (12-0, 11 KOs) will be a tougher fight for Tim Tszyu than Michael Zerafa, who pulled out of a July 7 bout with Tszyu at the Newcastle Entertainment Centre, Newcastle, NSW televised on Foxtel Main Event Pay-Per-View

“Tim’s in a real fight now!,” said Fenech. “I was in the other corner for Spark’s last fight when he beat Jack Brubaker who I train and I have absolutely no doubt he is a tougher fight for Tim Tszyu than what Michael Zerafa would have been.

“He is a very talented kid and he believes in himself. These are the guys you need to worry about. I’m really excited now – I cannot wait for this fight!”

Steve Spark jumped at the opportunity to challenge Tim Tszyu.

“Outside boxing I do a bit of work at the pub and training people at the gym and I was working at the pub when the phone rang about 11am. Brendon (Smith – Spark’s trainer/manager) said it looked like Zerafa was pulling out and asked how I felt about stepping in. I headed straight over to the gym and we had a quick chat and said ‘let’s do it.’

“I’ve dreamed about fighting Tszyu and obviously this has come a little quicker than I expected but that’s a good thing. I’m fit and I’m coming to Newcastle to win.”