Pro Fights in other Divisions
https://www.boxing247.com/
Tszyu-Inoue moved to Sydney

By Ray Wheatley – World of Boxing

The promoter of WBO #1 light-middleweight Tim Tszyu has confirmed that Tszyu’s November 17 contest against WBO #7 Takeshi Inoue will go ahead in Sydney and not in Brisbane due to COVID-19 restrictions.

“The ongoing uncertainty regarding the COVID-19 pandemic, specifically the impact of hotel quarantine on the health and welfare of our fighters, made it impossible for the fight to continue in Queensland,” No Limit Boxing CEO George Rose told Wide World of Sport.

“I want to stress that we are completely supportive of the hotel quarantine system and would like to specifically thank Queensland Health for doing all they could to make this fight happen on the Gold Coast.

“I can promise everyone that No Limit Boxing will be back on the Gold Coast bigger and better than ever in 2022.”

Tszyu can lock in a shot at a world title fight against Brian Castano with a victory over Inoue.
Canelo approved to fight Makabu for WBC cruiser title

By Boxing Bob Newman

The WBC received a petition directly from Canelo Alvarez’ trainer Eddy Reynoso, for Canelo to challenge WBC CRUISERWEIGHT champion Ilunga Makabu! The WBC Board unanimously approved the petition. Canelo will be challenging for a world title in his fifth weight class!
Tim Tszyu post-fight comments

By Ray Wheatley – World of Boxing

Tim Tszyu: “I was surprised (Inoue’s durability) I kept hitting him with everything. He is a warrior – a Japanese warrior – respect to him. Being able to grind out twelve rounds with a durable opponent. If a fighter is in the top fifteen, of course, it’s going to be a challenge.

“There is no such thing as easy fights at this level. I felt like I won all the rounds in all honesty. I will have to watch the fight. I was in control the whole time and kept pressing forward. I didn’t take a step back. I felt like I needed to go twelve rounds. I have done ten rounders but I felt I needed to do twelve rounds to feel that distance. I did it with ease in all honesty. I was still fresh. Inoue was so durable. I kept hitting him and he didn’t go down. I heard him squealing. Usually, when they squeal they go on the floor.

(On the crowd in the stadium) “It was unreal man. I am 27 years of age and I was pinching myself to come out to ten thousand screaming fans all on my side it’s pretty crazy. Everything has happened so quick. It’s pretty cool at this stage of my career.

“I could go another twelve rounds. I felt good coming back to my corner. I felt sweet man. My legs are sweet. Everything was cracker.

“I will fight (in the USA) It’s always been a dream of mine as a young kid watching boxing on the big screen, to go to the States. Take the title in the States and bring the title back here – the right way.”

Glen Jennings – Tim Tszyu manager: “We will sit down this week. There is a couple of things in the wind that Matt, George, Tim and myself have already discussed. We are very hopeful and excited it may well be fighting Castano for the world title next. It could be any day we could get a decision. Right now Igor (Tszyu trainer) and the team feel that Tim is ready for that. That was wonderful tonight to do the twelve rounds as preparation for a fight with Castano. ( Charlo v Castano rematch) Look in a nutshell. There are two world champions (in light middleweight division) and they had a draw. The organizations say you must fight their number one contender. If there is no rematch (Charlo v Castano) the mandatory goes forward. The rematch has the possibility to override that. We are expecting the IBF to rule that Charlo fight ( mandatory) in January 2022. If that happens the WBO could follow and order Castano to fight Tim. That’s what we are hoping for. The only murky water is the rematch. Tim will be back in the ring in February or March regardless.

George Rose -Tim Tszyu Promoter: “Tim showed tonight he is world class. He is ready to go. He is the next world champion. We are going to push as hard as we can ( to have Castano v Tszyu in Australia) We have shown we are capable of putting on big events. Tonight was unreal but it’s only going to get bigger. We are capable of hosting that caliber of events here. We are going to make sure that happens. If we have to travel overseas – that is fine by us. Tim is keen to head overseas. For us, it’s the next best option. Keep growing and preparing for the world title.
Huge weight and height advantage:

https://www.boxing247.com/boxing-news/205960/205960
Andrade demolishes Quigley in two
By Scott Ploof at ringside

WBO middleweight champion Demetrius “BooBoo” Andrade (31-0, 19 KOs) delivered on his promise to destroy Jason “El Animal” Quigley (19-2, 14 KOs) on Friday night at the SNHU Arena in Manchester, New Hampshire.

From the onset, it was clear that Andrade had much more power than Quigley. Andrade dropped Quigley in round one, however Quigley was able to survive. Andrade dropped Quigley twice more in round two with a barrage of bunches putting Quigley away at 2:24.
https://www.boxing247.com/boxing-news/bob-arum-on-terence-crawford-weve-lost-money-on-every-fight/207257
Tank gets past Cruz, retains WBA title

By Miguel Maravilla at ringside

WBA lightweight champion Gervonta “Tank” Davis (29-0, 26 KOs) of Baltimore retained his world title as he had his hands full in winning a twelve round unanimous decision over IBF #2 Isaac “Pitbull” Cruz (22-2, 15 KOs) of Mexico City, Sunday night at the Staples Center in Los Angeles. Scores were 116-112, 115-113, 115-113.

Davis worked the jab to start the fight as Cruz pressed attacking to the body and swinging wildly and connecting, later in the round Cruz slipped drawing the Davis supporters to their feet. Cruz came right at Davis to begin the second and continued to swarm him with wild punches. In the third, Gervonta boxed keeping his distance as Cruz kept coming aggressively. Davis kept boxing in the fourth using his skill against Cruz’s aggressiveness.

Referee Thomas Taylor warned Davis in round five for leaning and holding Cruz’s head down. In the sixth, Davis boxed keeping his distance as Cruz was relentlessly continuing to go forward. Cruz cornered Davis to begin the seventh, later in the round Tank and Pitbull traded in the center of the ring. It was an intense eighth round as Cruz connected with solid shots backing Davis

Late in the fight in ninth, Davis and Cruz exchanged left hooks as they both connected at the same time, Davis retrieved and boxed. Cruz cornered Davis to start the tenth, and was the aggressor backing Davis to the ropes with big punches, taking it to the champ. The Mexican kept on coming taking to the champ in the championship rounds attacking from every angle possible. The twelfth and final round saw Cruz continuing to go at Davis, displaying the aggression.

Late in the bout, Davis fought one-handed due to a hand injury.
Beterbiev KOs Browne in bloodfest

WBC and IBF light heavyweight world champion Artur Beterbiev (17-0, 17 KOs) continued his reign of terror in bloody fashion against “Sir” Marcus Browne (24-2, 16 KOs) on Friday night at the Bell Centre in Montreal, Quebec, Canada. Southpaw Browne got off to a good start doing the stick and move against the stalking Beterbiev. Beterbiev and Browne were both cut in a fourth round head clash. Beterrbiev was covered in blood for the rest of the fight from a nasty gash in his forehead. The blood was a wakeup call for Beterbiev, who battered Browne at the end of round five and landed more good shots in round six. Beterbiev dropped Browne in round seven and put Browne down for the count in round nine with a liver shot. Time was :46
Good article on Canelo:

https://www.boxing247.com/boxing-news/beterbiev-has-good-chance-of-defeating-canelo-says-carl-froch/209544