Joshua v klitschko 2, looking very likely
(07-03-2017, 10:16 PM)bart Wrote:
(05-16-2017, 12:13 AM)U.K. Fight Fan Wrote: AJ just has to follow the blueprint from the 11th round and learn from his mistakes in the 5th where he emptied everything. Do his work in short powerful bursts throwing more than one punch at a time. For AJ there is a lot he can take and learn from that fight. I don't know where Wlad can improve. Wlad will always go down to a burst of string punches. It's not his chin, it's just how he reacts to getting hit. Like a deer in the headlights. He's not gonna be any faster as he's getting older. I'd like to see him retire after giving us a fight like that at 41.

Yeah think your probably correct re Wlad - his only chance is AJ not learning or getting cocky and making mistakes. Finishing off AJ is the difficulty when you have older legs.

If you rewatch round 5, klitschko did try to finish, i mean he didnt go apeshit and throw windmills with his chin in the air, but he was throwing power shots and putting punches together.

Like i said before, when you have felt power like that it puts you off going all in.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Joshua v klitschko 2, looking very likely - Infern0 - 07-05-2017, 01:53 AM