Joshua v klitschko 2, looking very likely
I don't want to see the rematch, Joshua will know the formula to beating Klit, and it'll be a vicious one sided affair this time around.
http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/boxing/anthony-joshua-klitschko-next-opponent-10326649
WBA orders heavyweight champion Anthony Joshua to fight Luis Ortiz
Ortiz and Kubrat Pulev for his WBA and IBF titles.

The World Boxing Association (WBA) has ordered heavyweight champion Anthony Joshua to defend his title against Cuba's Luis Ortiz.
The 27-year-old, also holding the IBF and IBO titles, had been due to face Wladimir Klitschko in a rematch of their April bout.
The Briton Joshua won via an 11th-round knockout, but the Ukrainian announced his retirement on Thursday (Friday NZ Time).

"Both parties (Joshua and Ortiz) were duly notified that, as of August 3rd, they have 30 days to reach an agreement or the fight will be called to purse bids," the WBA said said on Friday (Saturday NZT) in a statement.
Joshua, undefeated in 19 bouts, has also been told he must face IBF mandatory challenger Kubrat Pulev of Bulgaria before December 2 or risk being stripped of that belt.

The 38-year-old Ortiz is also unbeaten, recording 23 knockouts in 27 career wins, and is a former WBA interim world champion.
Former champion Klitschko, who made 23 world title defences during his glittering career, has backed the Briton to lead the next generation of heavyweight fighters.

"My HEART is at PEACE as I pass the torch to @anthonyfjoshua - the next generation. Good luck little bro, I'm proud of you!," the 41-year-old posted on Twitter.
Heavyweight champion Anthony Joshua lines up next title defence

Anthony Joshua is set to meet Kubrat Pulev in October.

With Wladimir Klitschko no longer an option, it appears world heavyweight boxing champion Anthony Joshua has found his next opponent.

Reports in Britain claim Joshua will put his IBF and WBA Super titles on the line against Bulgarian Kubrat Pulev in Cardiff on October 28.

According to the Mirror, the undefeated Brit has been ordered by the IBF to face Pulev, the mandatory challenger, after a rematch with Klitschko fell through due to the latter's retirement.

Bulgaria's Kubrat Pulev Pulev has only lost once in 26 professional fights.

In one of the best heavyweight contests in recent memory, Joshua inflicted an 11th-round TKO on Klitschko in front of a record 90,000 crowd at Wembley in April.

While Pulev has only lost once, to Klitschko, in 26 professional fights, his low profile makes for a tough sell for Joshua's promoter Eddie Hearn.

However, should Joshua extend his record to 20-0 as expected, it clears the way to set up a lucrative unification bout against Kiwi WBO champion Joseph Parker, who takes on Hughie Fury in Manchester on September 23, or WBC title-holder Deontay Wilder.

Meanwhile, it is has been reported that negotiations are in the works for Wilder to meet undefeated Cuban knockout artist Luis Ortiz in Brooklyn on November 4.
https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/4347170/anthony-joshua-wba-luis-ortiz/