Klitschko v AJ: nzboxchat predictions
(04-29-2017, 10:38 PM)craigyid14 Wrote: Yeah fair call inferno, the point I was trying to make is he doesn't look like he even has the potential to be 'a great'. Although a piss poor current division doesn't help, he's been champ for a year, in less than a year Mike Tyson had unified all the titles..... He's an all time great.

Mike burned bright but he burned out.

Joshua and JP are the best of the current era, but both of them are going to improve over time.

Similar to wlad and lewis, both those guys didnt prak until experience and seasoning kicked in.

Tyson Fury is the outlier but he's followed in his namesakes footsteps and gone nuts
I really hope Tyson Fury comes back, I think he beats every heavyweight out there.
Klitschko ko round9. Fury had the style to give wlad the shits, I don't believe AJ brings the same style to trouble wlad. Amazing how quick hes been written off after years of dominance and one loss to someone who had his number. Beautiful fight we will all enjoy, any result possible! Would like to see AJs heart tested, and how he responds to adversity in the later rounds.
Well I got exactly what I asked for, well done AJ. Respect to both warriors.