Klitschko v AJ: nzboxchat predictions
AJ annihalates Klit . Putting Tysons win into some sort of perspective.
I can't see this going more than three rounds.
AJ by KO rounds in 4 to 6.. but, any round will do.  AJ keeps improving, has a great temperament, patient powerful and potent.  Vlad was bewitched by Fury and that night did his reputation irrevocable damage.  At 41, I give him no chance of redeeming himself.  

Looking forward to this one - big time!

V.    
AJ's got Wlad at the right time. That, and he's a KO beast.

AJ wins by KO in round 4.
Wlad tko 12
Wlad KO 7 over Joshua.

The old lion has one more great fight in him.
In front of 90,000 fans at Wembley..
AJ will be super-cautious.
Wlad will sense this, and be more aggressive. AJ will look stiff, and get tagged a couple of times by a Wlad who knows he has to go for it.
Wlad's short left hook will shake up AJ, but responding to the crowd, he will recover after a round or two.

Round 5, Klitschko is looking good, but AJ, cheered on by the crowd, starts to believe.
He knows he needs to put some fear into Kilt.
He takes a couple coming in, but lands some powerful shots.
Klit is rattled. He holds on, over and over, and the ref steps in.

Round 6, AJ gets overconfident, and attacks, but catches a viscious left-hook coming in, and Klit knocks him down.
AJ gets up at 8, and barely survives to the bell, with Klit, again, being accused of losing that "killer instinct"

Rounds 7 and 8 are cagey, as AJ throws strongly (but misses), to keep Klit cautious.

Round 9, AJ gets a second wind, and hits Klit VERY hard to the body under the left shoulder, and keeps doing it.
While Klit is trying to cover, AJ throws a straight right and knocks him down.

Klit gets up at 7, but is hunched over, and struggling. He tells the ref he can continue, but the ref gets the message from Eddie Hearn in the secret earpiece and waves it off.
(04-28-2017, 09:09 PM)gothenaki Wrote: In front of 90,000 fans at Wembley..
AJ will be super-cautious.
Wlad will sense this, and be more aggressive. AJ will look stiff, and get tagged a couple of times by a Wlad who knows he has to go for it.
Wlad's short left hook will shake up AJ, but responding to the crowd, he will recover after a round or two.

Round 5, Klitschko is looking good, but AJ, cheered on by the crowd, starts to believe.
He knows he needs to put some fear into Kilt.
He takes a couple coming in, but lands some powerful shots.
Klit is rattled. He holds on, over and over, and the ref steps in.

Round 6, AJ gets overconfident, and attacks, but catches a viscious left-hook coming in, and Klit knocks him down.
AJ gets up at 8, and barely survives to the bell, with Klit, again, being accused of losing that "killer instinct"

Rounds 7 and 8 are cagey, as AJ throws strongly (but misses), to keep Klit cautious.

Round 9, AJ gets a second wind, and hits Klit VERY hard to the body under the left shoulder, and keeps doing it.
While Klit is trying to cover, AJ throws a straight right and knocks him down.

Klit gets up at 7, but is hunched over, and struggling. He tells the ref he can continue, but the ref gets the message from Eddie Hearn in the secret earpiece and waves it off.

So another dodgy decision gothenaki OMG
I reckon Joshua between 3-7, so if I have to chose a round I'll go 5. Klitscko is past it, in terms of current heavyweights AJ is the best in the world. In historical terms though he's barely top 50 (Wlad is though).
(04-29-2017, 10:13 PM)craigyid14 Wrote: I reckon Joshua between 3-7, so if I have to chose a round I'll go 5. Klitscko is past it, in terms of current heavyweights AJ is the best in the world. In historical terms though he's barely top 50 (Wlad is though).

Well damn if joshua was much higher than top 50 after 18 fights that'd be crazy
Yeah fair call inferno, the point I was trying to make is he doesn't look like he even has the potential to be 'a great'. Although a piss poor current division doesn't help, he's been champ for a year, in less than a year Mike Tyson had unified all the titles..... He's an all time great.