DAZN ISSUE!!!
I got the mega-fight on December 24 (NZ time) and they said that for the $28 plus $2 for a monthly one time fee, I could get the fight and cancel anytime. So I did, and when I cancelled after 28 days, they said that there was a surcharge of $15. We went back and forth and the next time I contacted them they said, "yes, it is monthly, and you can cancel anytime, but there is NO REFUND and you have to pay for the WHOLE YEAR. They said, " read the fine print," which they have never shown me and I've never seen. Anyway, I contacted my bank to stop payment. When I told them, they said, "but look what DAZN offers you for a WHOLE YEAR!

Anyway, buyer beware!
Did you manage to get them to cancel it Diehard? I did see this when I was trying to get the fight. Even worse is the 2 dollar monthly one time fee? What does that even mean? It means you have a 12 month contract, and the first month is 2 dollars. The next 11 are FULL PRICE. So you are paying at minimum 14.99 per month for 11 months after paying for the PPV + a 2 dollar first month.

195 dollars minimum for that PPV. Absolute scum.

When Parker/Wilder was in play I found there is an American cable network that you can buy the legit PPVs on with actual one time fees. I will try to find it again. I think there has to be an American boxer on the card for them to have it, but as an alternative to the literal scum that DAZN is, nice to have an option.
Hi Steven. It was exactly as you describe it. No, I didn't get a refund as they said yes, you can cancel anytime. But you will be charged for the next 11 months as it's a year subscription. I said, "show me where it says that?" They said, "no, it's for a year." I get people from Asia answering the phone saying what DAZN told them to say. No reasoning or logic. They just wear you down after awhile.
Interestingly, when they didn't replay some of the Dec. 23rd fights right away, I called and told them. They said, "do you want a refund?" I said no, I want the replay." It did come up later in the day.
Anyway, I went thru their fights for the year and figured it was easier to pay the money and see their fights. But they are liars and crooks.