GGG vs Jacobs
Close fight, but like always the Champ gets the close rounds. That did it. You gotta beat the champ to become the champ.

The Gonzalez fight went against that, I thought he was doing enough to give him his belt back...
GGG is one of my favourite fighters, but I had him losing that fight. Like you said, Gonzales should have won.
Golovkin decisions Jacobs to keep belts
Unified WBC/WBA/IBF middleweight world champion Gennady “GGG” Golovkin, (37-0, 33 KOs) overcame a hard fought and tactically smart performance by mandatory challenger Daniel “The Miracle Man” Jacobs, (32-2, 29 KOs) to take a twelve round unanimous decision on Saturday night at Madison Square Garden in New York City. Slow first three rounds with GGG pressing the action and Jacobs boxing. GGG dropped Jacobs with two right hands in round four. Golovkin had a good round five. Two-way action in round six. Jacobs getting more aggressive. Close round seven. GGG landed some big shots in round nine. The see-saw affair continued with a good round ten for Jacobs. Good two-way action in round eleven. Scores were 115-112, 115-112, 114-113.
Final CompuBox stats:

Golovkin 233-of-618 (38%)

Jacobs 176-of-542 (32%)

Punch stats Punches
Gonzalez - Landed 441, Thrown 1013 (44%)
Sor Rungvisai Landed 284 Thrown 940 (30%)
So, can I believe the Gonzalez stats but not the GGG one? GGG must have won the fight in the earlier to middle rounds. Would be great to have a rematch of both fights.
http://www.fightnews.com/Boxing/analysis-golovkin-beat-jacobs-398301
https://www.boxing247.com/boxing-news/srisaket-sor-rungvisai-roman/72096
BOXING NEWS
Joe Cortez: The judges made a mistake, Chocolatito won the fight
By Hesiquio Balderas

Hall of Famer and former world championship referee Joe Cortez now working as an analyst for ESPN talked to the Spanish-speaking media after the Golovking-Jacobs event. Cortez had a few words of encouragement for Roman Gonzalez after his defeat against Sor Rungvisai and also criticized the judges working the fight.

“Chocolatito won the fight clearly, there’s no doubt about it. I had Roman up in my scorecard by six points. It seems like the judges were watching a different fight than me and the audience, they made a mistake,” commented Cortez.

“I believe the position of the judges doesn’t help, the need to have a better position. They are missing a lot of punches, it doesn’t seem right, I’ve been saying for years the need to put the judges in a higher position, I was watching the fight from a higher angle and saw that Gonzalez connected the better punches.

“To me, Roman shouldn’t feel discouraged because he actually won the fight. A rematch should be next for him and remember even Muhammad Ali lost and it didn’t affect his career. To me, Chocolatito is still the best fighter in the world pound for pound.”
I have always wondered why the judges aren't elevated somewhat. Makes sense for Tennis Umpires Smile
I've sat ringside several times. Can't see the punch if a fighter has his back to you. You can only see the punch if there's an angle showing both boxers.