Parker vs Pettaway
Another Jackup for Parker....sounds like
Ah, he's pretty good Sham. A step-up from Pettaway, top 10 in one of the alphabets, but someone Parker can beat. That's who he should be targeting. Rid the top ten of pretenders. If he can't then he's the pretender.
(03-19-2015, 01:46 PM)diehard Wrote: tm7.  I've already got you down as the founder.  And a legend.  Well done with your prediction.  I didn't forget.

Cheers Die!
Complete guesses here, but to be cheeky, how about this for a 2015 Parker Plan:

- Eric Molina, USA (23-2) early June in Hamilton
- Razvan Cojanu, ROM (13-1) late July in Invercargill (depending on Boxcino results)
- Matias Ariel Vidondo, ARG (20-1) October in Samoa (or Kyotaro Fujimoto, JAP (11-1) if he took the fight)
- Kali Meehan, AUS (42-5) December in Auckland

This is probably all rubbish, but I'm bored at work...
Never heard of vidondo, but the other two make perfect sense....
Fujimoto already turned them down a few fights back I believe...
Ok. Just looked up vidondo. The guy has a high boxrec ranking (29). But has only ever fought in Argentina. Doesn't look to be ranked with any of the alphabets from what I can see. What would the point be, other than a live-ish body to take on?
Is it because you see the Samoa fight as basically an exhibition fight?
I know Vidondo is rubbish, he lost to Beato Costa who parker KO'd.

The reason I put him in there is because his boxrec ranking (29) would be the highest Parker has faced so far, so would be very marketable for Duco. Also because it is a guaranteed victory and they won't want to take any risks with him in Samoa, very much a throw away exhibition-type fight about making waves and money. Just an idea.

But like I said, these are pretty much complete guesses, I haven't heard any rumours or anything.
(03-20-2015, 06:13 AM)cranky Wrote: Fujimoto already turned them down a few fights back I believe...

Yea I read the same thing, he took on an easy beat Frenchman with a losing record instead.