Tuesday Nite Fights
Great FOTY! Lemieux vs N'Dam. N'Dam down 4 times. Lemieux is a beast. Great middleweights and possible fights. Alvarez, Cotto, GGG, Lemieux. Forget Mayweather. These guys bang.

Luiz Ortiz on the undercard. Undefeated, and he fought a bum. And we talk about who Parker fights...
Anyone see the Huck vs Glowacki fight last nite on Tuesday Nite Fights? Great fight. As reported earlier from some of our esteemed posters, Huck had him down and out in the 6th, but Glowacki miraculously got up, and knocked out Huck in the 11th. A minor upset, but that Polish fella is good. Taped to see the main event, Cunningham vs Tarver, that ended in a draw.
I watched it, I started off rooting for Huck and finished off rooting for Glowacki. He's one tough dude, and is deadly in close

Hopefully there's a Cunningham Tarver 2 and Antonio gets himself in better shape.
Anyone see the Bute fight? Came back from a layoff, and ended it in sensational fashion with a KO. The undercard was pretty awesome too.
Anyone see the Valdez vs Avalos fight. Valdez is a beast in the featherweight division. 15 ko's for 17 victories and no defeats. Reminds me of GGG, hits as hard, but faster.
Unfortunately I havnt got Sky at the moment, but its great getting the updates on here thankyou Die
Anyone see Salido/ Martinez II on the Floyd/ Bero undercard? That was another fantastic battle.
Didn't see it, Jamieson. Did you see the Stevenson vs Carpency fight? Don't like Stevenson although he's good. Kovalev would teach him a lesson.
(09-19-2015, 10:17 PM)diehard Wrote: Didn't see it, Jamieson.  Did you see the Stevenson vs Carpency fight?  Don't like Stevenson although he's good.  Kovalev would teach him a lesson.

Yeah it was a waste of time. I'd love to see Kovalev vs Stevenson or if Ward can realize he's now a Light-heavy then a Kovalev fight would be brilliant.

Best I could find:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hotycn_wfTA
Anyone see this fight on the Tuesday nite fights?

Postol: I thought he was going to get up, but I guess I’m a big knockout guy also

By Miguel Maravilla

“My emotions are overfilling me right now,” said newly crowned WBC super lightweight world champion Viktor Postol (28-0, 12 KOs) at Saturday night’s post-fight press conference at the StubHub Center in Carson, California. “This is a lifelong dream. Seven years as a pro and now I’m a world champion. I can’t believe it. I feel like I’m still a young fighter and I feel this is only the beginning.”

Regarding his spectacular tenth round KO win over Lucas Matthysse, Postol stated, “Matthysse is a great, great fighter. This was probably the first fight where I was very, very calm, not nervous. I knew 100% I was going to win the fight. People call him the best in the 140lb division, one of the top-pound-for-pounders…Believe it or not, I thought he was going to get up, but I guess I’m a big knockout guy also.”

As far as his future plans, Postol said, “I want to unify the titles. Fight the best…in the ring, I was told there is a big star out there in WBO champion Terence Crawford. I’m ready to fight him. The question is, is he ready to fight me?”

When asked about the possibility of fighting Adrien Broner, who won the WBA version of the 140lb belt the same night, Postol replied “I don’t know what to say about Adrien right now, but I’m fighting on a network I want to remain on right now.”

Postol’s manager Vladim Kornilov stated, “It was a great night for us tonight. This was a revenge fight. Viktor listened to what Freddie and Marvin said. I’m confident that a star was born tonight. Congratulations to Viktor.”

Hall of Fame Trainer Freddie Roach commented “We did have a great training camp. Viktor is a hard worker and had some great sparring partners. It was a great night for me. Viktor thank you very much!”

Top Rank Publicist Lee Samuels stated, “This is Bob Arum’s 50th anniversary in boxing. This is one of the best wins in Top Rank history…he beat a great champion.”