Tuesday Nite Fights
Kovalev Pascal, what a fight!! Pascal is super tough but just couldn't hang with the crusher... What a beast!
I can't recall anyone having such a punishing jab to the body as Kovalev has. Possibly a bit wild at times but boy does he bring action to all of his fights. If he doesn't get his awaited fight against Adonis Stevenson does he move up a weight class to Cruiser as there doesn't seem to be anyone in the Light Heavy to challenge him at the moment
Certainly a great fight to remember. Kovalav and Pascal. Pity it didn't go a bit longer to cross out Pascal camp claims the stoppage was premature..
I had no issue with the stoppage whatsoever, in the previous sequence (where Kovalev slipped) Pascal was doing the chicken dance and couldn't even stand up properly - his chances of survival after that were very low...
I agree, Daneo. Pascal looked really good, and he was certainly competitive and hurt Pascal. But Kovalev can certainly take a punch, and he's a beast.

In the other fight, Cunningham lost despite what he says. Gladzov threw the heavier punches, and Cunningham had no power, although I did have him winning the last two rounds.

I think Parker can beat Glazkov though. What do you guys and gals think? He's too slow and methodical.
Yes, it was a good stoppage. Kovalev took some punches though, and took them well. He's a beast. I did have Pascal winning some rounds, and he seemed to hurt Kovalev at times. Very competitive.

Glazkov beat Cunningham. I don't know what Cunningham is protesting about. He had little power, and Glazkov threw the harder punches.

Anyone think Joseph Parker can beat Glazkov? I do. Too slow and methodical.
Cunningham chimes in on controversial decision in Glazkov fight

By ES Boxing | March 17, 2015 | 33 Comments

Philadelphia (March 17, 2015)–In the aftermath of his IBF elimination bout this past Saturday at the Bell Centre in Montreal, former two-time cruiserweight world champion and current heavyweight contender Steve “USS” Cunningham wants to state his case to what the boxing world saw, and that is the wrong man had his hand raised.

The viewing public saw that Cunningham controlled the bout and out landed Vyacheslav Glazkov in eight of the twelve rounds with jabs being virtually even and Cunningham landing more power shots to the tune of 123-84.

In total, Cunningham out threw Glazkov by 208 punches and out landed him 180-144 over the twelve round battle.

“The numbers, the perception, the video, none of it lies,” said Cunningham.

“Look at the stats. Look at his face. The man spit out his mouthpiece three times because he really had no answer for what I was doing to him. I was hurting him to the body. His corner even pleaded with him that he needed a knockout in the final round to beat me. Somehow two judges gave him eight rounds and another gave him seven. Why bother fighting if this stuff is going to happen. I outworked him, out landed him and beat him every which way possible. He was considered the puncher coming into the fight but as the fight progressed it was me walking him down trying to make him fight.”

“When will the fans get tired of all these bad decisions? What can the fighters do about that? It has to be the fans that pay the money. Look at my rematch with Tomasz Adamek and now this fight. Right now, I should be a mandatory challenger to fight for the Heavyweight championship of the world but because of these terrible judges, I have to ponder my next move.”
Yes, get Parker someone credible.
Loved GGG. Easy to hit, loves to exchange, and hits SO HARD. About like Sham. Canelo vs GGG would be fireworks.
lol Die, you're hard to hit like MM