Tuesday Nite Fights
Did anyone see Fury singing in the ring afterwards? What a tosser.
Despite his mouth, Tyson Fury is GOOD. Great jab, can go orthodox or southpaw, and has power. He leaves himself open at times, but Hammer never hit him cleanly. I think Wilder and Fury are in the mix to take Klit's title. They'd be underdogs, but they have the size and power to trouble him. Klit will have no trouble with Jennings.
Klit have no trouble with Fury either sorry to burst ya bubble Die . The others mentioned are more viable contenders but still underdogs. Wilder has a legit chance, but AJ has a better chance than Fury because he can execute genuine power. Fury would be a step up fight for AJ.
Disagree Diehard, I think Fury is extremely over-rated. He messed around with Hammer which IMHO just covered up the fact that he has zero punching power. The whole switching thing he was doing (one of my pet hates) was annoying and if he was really a genine threat for the title he should/would have clinically despatched Hammer in half the time... sorry not a fan of the guy.
When you look at all the heavyweights Fury has the best shot of taking down the Klit Dynasty...but even still I think Wlads experience, power and matched reached will still be to flash for Fury. Wlad has the heavyweight division locked down.
I also think Fury is over-rated, but I was surprised by his jab speed and power. Hammer was #6, and I thought Parker should have fought him. That said, his size should also trouble. I also don't like guys switching, but he seemed to do it well. I assume he's a southpaw? First time seeing him.
Kovolov vs Pascal tonite. It was a war over the weekend.
Thanks for the reminder!
(03-05-2015, 03:30 PM)Daneo Wrote: Disagree Diehard, I think Fury is extremely over-rated. He messed around with Hammer which IMHO just covered up the fact that he has zero punching power. The whole switching thing he was doing (one of my pet hates) was annoying and if he was really a genine threat for the title he should/would have clinically despatched Hammer in half the time... sorry not a fan of the guy.
We agree Cameo, nicely put
Daneo. Bloody predictive