fight links
I just read my post, you can tell I'm a pom, as I didn't even mention GGG or Abraham. DON'T TALK ABOUT THE CRICKET.
No way I'd talk about the cricket, craig. I'd be impolite. What happened anyway? Can you share in detail each batter and bowler, what they did, how did McCullum do, how about Southee? If anyone comes on here even suggesting we discuss the NZ vs England match, I'd need to ban them for life. Just not right. BTW, how did the English captain do?
What the Irishman? Maggie would turn in her grave. I'm going to the Blackcaps/Aussie game next Saturday at eden park. Hopefully the Aussies will last longer than us.
Golovkin TKOs Murray in eleven

WBA/IBO/WBC interim middleweight champion Gennady Golovkin (32-0, 29 KOs) scored an eleventh round TKO over WBC #1 rated Martin Murray (29-2-1, 12 KOs) on Saturday night at the Salle des Étoiles in Monte Carlo, Monaco. After a slow start, Golovkin started to connect in round three and dropped Murray twice, both times with body shots. Murray showed a lot of heart as Golovkin continued to deliver the pain. Golovkin floored Murray with a right hand at the end of round ten. The bout was waved off by referee Luis Pabon in round eleven after a hard right staggered Murray. Time was 2:10. Golovkin scored his 19th straight KO.
Kudos to Murray, he took GGG further than anyone before. Its very hard to see who is going to test him at middle.
Maybe Cotto. Or he goes down in weight and fights the Mayweather vs Pacman winner in a mega fight.
Probably better off moving up and fighting Froch, moving down would be a struggle especially as PAC and may weather are fighting at welter.
He certainly has the power to move up. Froch is OK, but the money is on the Mayweather vs Pacman winner. Both are getting old, so it's right for the plucking. He needs a mega-fight. First Cotto, then the winner of the above.
http://sportsbun.com/mayweather-vs-pacquiao-live-stream/

http://www.vipbox.eu/boxing

Couple links for the "Fight of the Century" tomorrow, enjoy guys