What's Next for Parker???
(12-12-2016, 04:04 PM)faimoko Wrote:
(12-12-2016, 02:16 PM)Infern0 Wrote: I think the reason a lot of casuals are saying it was a robbery was because the media were hyping up a parker ko all week then it ended up being a close decision. People don't like being sold a bill of goods.

wrong Inferno people are jealous..

I don't see it. Prior to the fight the comments on my Facebook feed were 80% positive and supporting JP

Now it's like 80% negative

And these people wanted him to win.

I think stuff.co.nz and the Herald need to gigive it a rest with the 3-4 daily articles comparing parker to a prime mike tyson because he's not delivering what they are predicting in the ring.
As Parker and KB have said, he's a work in progress. That's what I pay attention too, cause he's got a lot of work to do.
Inferno where is sham? Is he part of the negative 80% on Ur Facebook feed? That doesn't surprise me sham is not as miserable as Revill but he's right up there lol
Thought it was your turn to watch Sham, Fai???
Burger King sells almost 140,000 Whopper burgers at $2 each after Parker win
(12-12-2016, 12:23 AM)Msreef Wrote: I don't like the Price fight. It will be all over very quickly, Parker will learn nothing.
His next opponent should depend on who his mandatory should be.
Duhaupas, Browne, Jennings, Stiverne are all good fights imo. Parker clearly needs to go rounds against semi decent opponents, he's champ now, but still has a lot of work to do.

i think Joe needs more time to develop and learn as well as make some cash while he has the belt. fighting price does both. gets him a good lower risk payday , increases value in UK market and puts him in with a tall guy. buys much needed time for development. WBO be crazy to award a mandatory to number 5 or 6. yes fury and miller   are next in rankings but Mandatory is a different kettle of fish. 
No need to worry about Parker's next opponent. The WBO chooses the next fight, a mandatory. If the money is right Hughie Fury chooses Parker, probably in NZ. If not, Duco gets Jarrell Miller and Wilder gets Hughie.
This has nothing to do with Joe lol but does anyone else think whoppers are so overrated?

Dry tasteless pattie and you have to pay extra for cheese!

Big Mac >
(12-13-2016, 12:48 PM)Infern0 Wrote: This has nothing to do with Joe lol but does anyone else think whoppers are so overrated?

Dry tasteless pattie and you have to pay extra for cheese!

Big Mac >

Yeah they are pretty average. Great for $2 though
http://www.stuff.co.nz/sport/opinion/87504652/mark-reason-we-are-being-sold-a-story-of-joseph-and-his-dreamcoat