NO LIVE STREAMING FOR PARKER vs Ruiz
(12-10-2016, 05:33 PM)diehard Wrote: Infern0, not sure what you mean. Are you talking about live streaming on here? If so, I can't say yes, as I can't agree to illegal live streaming or I'll get sued. But you won't get banned if you do, as it only applies to Duco. I will say that there is usually live streaming that goes on here for non-Duco fights that I don't want to know about (unless I'm interested!) Personally, I paid the $35 to watch AJ and the great undercard. Believe it starts at 6:30AM in NZ. Mrs D is taping it for me.

You can't live stream on here. We can only post links, the live stream can't be embedded in this site, it can only be watched on the live streaming website itself.
Posting the links is a bit naughty I guess but it's certainly not illegal, it's just a piece of text. I don't know what the boys at Duco have told you diehard, but there's no way you can be held responsible for what anybody here does. You have nothing to worry about.

It's a good policy to not let anybody post the links to the streaming site, but don't worry Diehard, nobody is going to be suing you either way.

Messages In This Thread
RE: NO LIVE STREAMING FOR PARKER vs Ruiz - Msreef - 12-10-2016, 05:42 PM