NO LIVE STREAMING FOR PARKER vs Ruiz
Please, do not live stream or you will be banned.  Thanks.

http://www.stuff.co.nz/sport/other-sports/87359625/sky-tv-and-duco-events-win-court-battle-against-illegal-streamers-of-joseph-parker-fight
One question.

Can Duco sue if you are streaming the box nation show.
Definitely not, they can ONLY catch people that are broadcasting the fight itself. I.e. they are making available the stream to other people.

If you're watching it via a paid or free streaming site, they can't find you, it's as simple as that.
Best not to watch it on Facebook if it shows who is watching it, but even then, it's very unlikely they will try to go after those people.
(12-10-2016, 04:07 PM)Infern0 Wrote: One question.

Don't think Duco is involved with box nation are they?  Bottom line, just don't want any Duco event live streamed on my website.  Don't need the anxiety.  Other live streaming on here, I don't know about.
Cool I don't think any of us would want to risk potential trouble for you die.
(12-10-2016, 04:47 PM)diehard Wrote:
(12-10-2016, 04:07 PM)Infern0 Wrote: One question.

Don't think Duco is involved with box nation are they?  Bottom line, just don't want any Duco event live streamed on my website.  Don't need the anxiety.  Other live streaming on here, I don't know about.

Duco has made the fight available to the public of the UK via BoxNation, meaning that if you're a subscriber to BoxNation, you can watch it for free.
There are ways to trick websites into thinking that you are in the UK (or elsewhere in the world), so you can access content that would otherwise be blocked in NZ.
Thanks. Yeah, I know Mr Higgins and Duco, and don't want to dodge them catching me. Plus, I do want to be supportive of their bringing the fight to NZ. If another promoter is doing a fight and you want to live stream it, well...

I do think Duco is doing Box nation in the UK.
So I should be safe if I stream the AJ card on my phone (watch a stream) tomorrow, (am paying for parker ppv tonight but will be out tomorrow when AJ is on)
Yes absolutely, nothing to worry about.
Infern0, not sure what you mean. Are you talking about live streaming on here? If so, I can't say yes, as I can't agree to illegal live streaming or I'll get sued. But you won't get banned if you do, as it only applies to Duco. I will say that there is usually live streaming that goes on here for non-Duco fights that I don't want to know about (unless I'm interested!) Personally, I paid the $35 to watch AJ and the great undercard. Believe it starts at 6:30AM in NZ. Mrs D is taping it for me.