Heavyweight Division
Tyson Fury isn't boring, Sham. But he would get ko'd. Still, his size and punch makes him a threate vs Klit. Same with Wilder.
I dont agree Die I've seen him in a couple of fights and I doubt he's got anything could trouble Klit. Wilder I think brings a bit more to the table considering he hurt his hand early in his last one and couldn't finish it early. He has a power record..
Sham, I said he's getting KO'd. I don't rate him highly, but given his awkwardness, size, and power, he ain't boring. Especially his mouth. Would be an interesting build-up.

Sham, do you think Klit is a better fighter now that Parker has sparred with him?
My two cents worth, I agree Tyson Fury is very boring! I always look up his results but you couldn't pay me to sit through 12 rounds. It might be all right if he wasn't such a tosser but who knows.
Yes, but why do you think he's boring? A tosser for sure, but not boring. Great left jab, power in his right hand...
What difference could it possibly make to Klitsckho with Parker sparring him Die. I personally think Parkers an egg at the top...
Ha Ha Ha.  Gotcha Sham.  It makes NO difference.  I was just keeping you awake on a Saturday nite.  Go back to sleep.  Sweet dreams.  Dream that Klit will KO Jennings in two, which he will.
Die, do you really think heart to heart that Parker can somehow get past all these big men and become heavyweight champion.....=
I think fai thinks so.....?
(04-10-2015, 09:59 PM)diehard Wrote: Yes, but why do you think he's boring?  A tosser for sure, but not boring.  Great left jab, power in his right hand...

I agree he's got a great jab but it dominates rounds by not allowing anything else to happen, and he's very slooowww
Sham, hand on heart. I don't know. Parker has been very successful getting by guys with padded records, experienced journeymen like Minto and Williams. By all reports, he looked good against Stiverne and Klit in sparring. He's done all that's asked of him, and more. Now he needs to test the top 10 fighters. He needs to avoid Tyson Fury and Wilder (too big and talented) right now, stay away from tough journeymen like Kali Meehan, and fight guys in the top 10, here or abroad, who match up well with him. Hammer came to mind before he lost, Glazkov would be a good match-up. Perez as well. Then we'll see what he's made of, and how far he'll go.

KB and Duco are doing an excellent job managing him. He's in great shape, is fighting often, and tested himself sparring with Klit. Keeping it real but novel. I love his speed, but wish he'd add some muscle to his frame. In one of the photos, Klit looks twice his size in width.