Heavyweight Division
5th time lucky for the unlucky KO victim? Don't forget to watch early tomorrow morning on the DAZN. Hearn appreciates your business.
I don't got dazn
$3 a month bart. Take up a collection!
Im moving in 10 weeks when our build is completed might get it then
(09-11-2021, 10:05 AM)bart Wrote: Im moving in 10 weeks when our build is completed might get it then

Add it to the moving costs. Good luck with the move.
lol will do cheers
Yoka stops Milas in seven

IBF #7, WBC #10, WBO #15 rated Tony Yoka (11-0, 9 KOs) broke down and stopped previously unbeaten Peter Milas (15-1, 11 KOs) in seven rounds on Friday night at the famous Roland Garros Tennis Stadium in Paris, France. 2016 Olympic gold medalist Yoka progressively broke down the mobile Milas, finally dropping him twice in round seven to end it.
Hrgovic stops Radonjic, remains unbeaten

IBF #4, WBC #9, WBO #13 heavyweight Filip “El Animal” Hrgovic (13-0, 11 KOs) crushed previously unbeaten Marko Radonjic (22-1, 22 KOs) on Friday night at Wörthersee Stadium in Klagenfurt, Austria. Hrgovic was careful of Radonjic’s power in round one, but he dropped Radonjic FOUR times in round two. Radonjic was down again in round three but survived. When Radonjic came out for round four, the referee immediately waved it off.

According to Hrgovic’s promoter, all of the IBF top 15 turned down the opportunity to face him in a final eliminator to become mandatory challenger for Anthony Joshua’s heavyweight crown.
Hrgovic was methodical. Radonjic had a wild left hook from a southpaw stance that hit mostly air. Padded record.

Just think bart, in 10 weeks you're gonna subscribe to DAZN for $3 and watch all this. I spoke to Mr Hearn and told him to watch out for you--in ten weeks!
lol I haven't seen that fight yet but never thought it would be worth watching
Hrgovic is in the classic rock and hard place - wanting to advance but no one above wants to give him a ride up the ladder