Heavyweight Division
Dinu ranked WBA #2. Damn, he's ranked higher than Dubois, and with losing two fights by KO.
Champ--AJ

1. Oleksandr Usyk
2. Bogdan Dinu
3. Deontay Wilder
4. Charles Martin
5. Andy Ruiz Jr.
6. Michael Hunter
7. Luis Ortiz
8. Adam Kownacki
9. Chris Arreola
10. Agit Kabayel
11. Daniel Dubois
12. Mike Wilson
13. Efe Ajagba
14. Frank Sanchez Faure
15. Zhan Kossobutskiy
Its a good pick by Dubois team to fast track him back up the rankings - could be risky as well after that injury. Shows ambition and courage by DD.
How Dinu got so high is questionable
Unless he dominates DD lol then its no question lol
I didn't realise fight was already over lol
Kabayel defeats Kingpin by UD 12

Unbeaten WBC #10, IBF #7, WBA #9, WBO #13 heavyweight Agit Kabayel (21-0, 13 KOs) scored a twelve round unanimous decision over 41-year-old former world title challenger Kevin “Kinpin” Johnson (35-18-1, 19 KOs) on Saturday night in the open-air Seebühne at Elbauen Park in Magdeburg, Germany. Kabayel did enough to win most the early rounds, having success with a chopping right. Kingpin came alive in round six and seemed to have Kabayel stunned after a barrage of punches. Best round of the fight was round twelve when both let their hands go. Scores were 118-111, 118-111, 119-110.
Dubois destroys Dinu for WBA interim title

Heavyweight Daniel “Dynamite” Dubois (16-1, 15 KOs) scored a second round one-punch KO over Bogdan Dinu (20-3, 16 KOs) to win the vacant WBA interim heavyweight title on Saturday night at the Telford International Centre in Telford, England. A right hand by Dubois laid out Dinu for the count. Time was :31.
Here's the two round KO. Full fight. Dinu didn't offer much.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jX97eutjwjo
Colonel Bob Sheridan injured in robbery attempt

By Ray Wheatley – World of Boxing

Hall of Fame boxing broadcaster Colonel Bob Sheridan was a victim of attempted robbery, suffering several injuries that required hospitalization while traveling in his recently purchased $200,000 2021 Corvette through the city of Victorville, California. The Colonel told Fightnews.com® the details.

“Two weeks ago next Monday I had to drive over to Hollywood from Las Vegas to do a shoot for a new show, ‘The Colonel Bob Sheridan Boxing Show.’ It is in preproduction. The producer is academy set producer ‘Suzette.’ We have worked together for over fifteen years. She has won two academy awards for set design. She is in the big league in Hollywood. She is the executive producer and the producer of the show.

“I was driving back home (Las Vegas) through this town of Victorville where there are only four cops with over 300,000 people. The cops cannot control it. The United States doesn’t have border protection anymore. The cartels from Bogotá, Colombia, Mexico, and Honduras, who are just walking past the border with baby prams full of cocaine, heroin, and fentanyl. There are so many people in that town that are criminals they cannot control it.

“There were eight guys on motorbikes. They saw my car. I knew what they were looking at. They didn’t know me from Adam.

“They are true criminals. They tried to box me in and I knew I had to save my life. They were chasing me speeding up from 40 mph to 70mph. I did a power spin to the right and hit them. There was a death involved and the police came to investigate. The cops never told me how many of those guys were down.

“I was taken home by an airforce colonel. I was pretty beat up because I was hit by one of the motorcycles. I was knocked out for about three and a half hours. That was a quiet night in Victorville. It’s worse than Mogadishu. A totally Wild West town.

“Since then I have been in hospital twice. I had surgery on my stomach and I am scheduled for more surgery on June 30 as a result of the collision.”

The Colonel is recovering at his Las Vegas apartment and would like to thank Fightnews.com® boxing fans for their best wishes.
Come on Joe, put yer hand up!

https://www.boxing247.com/boxing-news/warren-says-joe-joyce-will-fight-july-24-or-31-yoka-and-takam-possible-opponents/180349
(06-09-2021, 11:55 AM)diehard Wrote: Come on Joe, put yer hand up!

https://www.boxing247.com/boxing-news/warren-says-joe-joyce-will-fight-july-24-or-31-yoka-and-takam-possible-opponents/180349

Geez you're harsh on Parker haha. He's just had back to back 12 rounders haha.
(06-09-2021, 10:09 PM)African Monkey Wrote:
(06-09-2021, 11:55 AM)diehard Wrote: Come on Joe, put yer hand up!

Geez you're harsh on Parker haha. He's just had back to back 12 rounders haha.

Well, if he got them outta there early...