Heavyweight Division
(08-10-2015, 12:33 PM)mippy Wrote: Browne really doesn't want to risk anything before his big fight. To be fair, I guess this is the replacement for the replacement fighter

True and for a third choice he could do worse.

However, if he was choosing decent credible fighters in the first place they might not all be dropping out at the last minute...
(08-10-2015, 10:38 PM)tm7 Wrote:
(08-10-2015, 12:33 PM)mippy Wrote: Browne really doesn't want to risk anything before his big fight. To be fair, I guess this is the replacement for the replacement fighter

However, if he was choosing decent credible fighters in the first place they might not all be dropping out at the last minute...
A tattooed Argentinian on cocaine charges lol
No stereotypes in boxing
(08-10-2015, 10:40 PM)gothenaki Wrote:
(08-10-2015, 10:38 PM)tm7 Wrote:

A tattooed Argentinian on cocaine charges lol
No stereotypes in boxing

Haha brilliant
Looks like Andy Ruiz working on getting in shape finally...

http://www.toprank.com/news/boxing-promotions-a-trimmed-down-ruiz-eyes-ring-return
Anyone know if it is possible to watch Browne v Long from NZ by any chance?
Saw it on the Footy Show in OZ just a few minutes ago. But I don't know how to get it here. Maybe Thepaulz will have some ideas if he comes on???
Try Gothenaki he's the man
http://www.9jumpin.com.au/show/nrlfootyshow/latest/2015/august/footy-show-fight-night/
I use Hola
https://hola.org/
which lets you access "local" content - Channel 9 in this instance (or BBC, Netflix etc)
It's free and you turn it on or off, using the "flaming head" icon in the top right of Chrome, as you need it. Just turn it on, go to the fight link, and it will say you are in Aussie

Then you should be able to stream the whole card

If you have no luck, or the stream is bollocks, PM me. There are a few other sites showing the last 2 fights
Starts 9.30 NZ time, and Browne isn't on till around midnight
wow thats awesome thanks mate! this stuff doesn't give you viruses does it? I'm on a work computer tonight and that could be a hard one to explain why I was watching that at work lol!
I've been using it for years no probs. If your work computer doesn't like Hola, it probably won't let you download it in the first place (It's just a small app that works inside your browser). Best to only turn it on when you need it.
There are other non-download options such as cricfree.sx and sportlemon.tv but only for the last 2 fights (from midnight nz time)