Heavyweight Division
Saw the Miller/Dinu fight on tape. Miller keeps improving, with good footwork, power, and a fast jab. But Dinu was able to hit him pretty easily. I think AJ and Wilder would KO him, but he's competitive with everyone else.
Bryant Jennings vs Oscar Rivas on Jan 18th. Good fight for my money, Rivas has beaten Andy Ruiz and Kubrat Pulev in the amateurs.
November 24
DAZN (TBA)

Denis Lebedev vs. Mike Wilson
(cruiserweight)

Zhang Zhilei vs. Alexander Ustinov
(heavyweight)

Kal Yafai vs. Israel Gonzalez
(WBA super flyweight title)
It says on Boxrec that Michael Hunter is fighting Ustinov ?
(11-22-2018, 07:18 PM)Boxingfan25 Wrote: It says on Boxrec that Michael Hunter is fighting Ustinov ?

Don't know about that, unless Zhang pulled out. This fight has been in the offing for awhile, and I was keen to see how Zhang went.
Pretty sure I saw Zhang is out- visa issues?
Good spotting. I found this on Boxing Talk:

November 15, 2018
REPORT: VISA ISSUES FOR ZHANG ZHILEI

Respected web site Asian Boxing reports that a battle between two fringe contenders in the heavyweight division will not go forward because China's Zhang Zhilei (20-0) could not get a visa to enter Monte Carlo, the site of the planned bout. Zhilei was booked to fight 41 year-old Russian Alexander Ustinov (34-2) on a Matchroom show on November 24th. Zhilei's passport was reportedly handed into the Chinese embassy in the US, where he has been training, and it has not yet been returned to him. Zhilei's training mate, light heavyweight Meng Fanlong (13-0) is still expected to fight in Monte Carlo against Enngland's Frank Buglioni (22-3-1). --Scott Shaffer
Browne halts Pati in five

Former WBA Heavyweight Champion Lucas “Big Daddy” Browne made light work of New Zealand’s Junior Pati in Auckland tonight. Browne controlled the tempo of the fight and knocked Pati cold with a left hook, right uppercut combination in the fifth round. Pati slumped to the canvas and didn’t look like beating referee Lance Revill’s count. Browne’s record progresses to 27-1 (24 KO) and he claimed the WBC Asian Boxing Council silver title.

“I’m happy with how the fight went. He had a lot of support here and the atmosphere was tremendous,” Browne said. “I knew when I caught him with that uppercut he wasn’t getting up. I’ve really enjoyed my time in New Zealand and I’m hoping to come back here.” When asked about future opponents he replied: “There’s been lots of talk about Adam Kownacki and that is a fight I would love. Joe Parker has been mentioned too as has Charles Martin. We will see what happens in 2019.”
Full Browne/Pati fight. Lt Dan is even doing the MC'ing:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=_CLZ4iQZzG4&fbclid=IwAR15lob80sIx0M9xahPEbI9556RMlL78xmc1189aI0FuJEmi7RCndE0fLuw&app=desktop
Hunter drops Ustinov in rnd 9 on 2 weeks notice. Terrible fight to watch.

https://www.boxingscene.com/michael-hunter-drops-stops-alexander-ustinov-results--134023