Plan your perfect parker v ruiz event (undercard etc)
Duco will spend large next year, not in December, for an Izu opponent. And my guess is that it'll be in the US or UK, not NZ.

Izu is not headlining, and with Horn also fighting, Izu will face a guy with a padded record.
(11-09-2016, 05:48 PM)diehard Wrote: Duco will spend large next year, not in December, for an Izu opponent. And my guess is that it'll be in the US or UK, not NZ.

Izu is not headlining, and with Horn also fighting, Izu will face a guy with a padded record.

Is this speculation or fact?
All speculation. Except Duco has said that 2017 will be Izu's year. No mention of December. AND, he doesn't have a dance partner yet in December. So yes, speculation, based on fact.
Could he be fighting Solomon Haumono?
(11-09-2016, 06:11 PM)diehard Wrote: All speculation. Except Duco has said that 2017 will be Izu's year. No mention of December. AND, he doesn't have a dance partner yet in December. So yes, speculation, based on fact.

I'm gunna stick with my prediction that Izu will have a step up fight on December 10th. They can't keep promising to step Izu up and never do it, they risk losing him.
(11-09-2016, 06:28 PM)Msreef Wrote:
(11-09-2016, 06:11 PM)diehard Wrote: All speculation. Except Duco has said that 2017 will be Izu's year. No mention of December. AND, he doesn't have a dance partner yet in December. So yes, speculation, based on fact.

I'm gunna stick with my prediction that Izu will have a step up fight on December 10th. They can't keep promising to step Izu up and never do it, they risk losing him.

Not if they keep promising him 2017. It's not just the $$$, it's finding an opponent who will travel to NZ.
I always thought it was a good idea to do a package deal with Parkers opponents.

Yes, Mr Bergman, we require you to fight in Samoa, and in 6 months we want you to fight Izu on the undercard. And so on, and so on...
Looks like izu has been taken off the undercard.
I bloody hope not craigy
There's only Horns and of coarse parkers up on boxrec.